POP SMOKE Thread - Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon deluxe album Out Now

They did like 8 together might as well release them

That's what I been saying. Drop Huncho Woo. They did nine songs together. That's enough for an entire project like Huncho Jack.

Disappointed by the lack of Woo and Woo affiliates on the album. Where's Sheff G, Fetti Luciano and Fivio among others? I'm going to check it out anyway.

glad theres a thread for my son woo :nthat:

That's what I been saying. Drop Huncho Woo. They did nine songs together. That's enough for an entire project like Huncho Jack.

Disappointed by the lack of Woo and Woo affiliates on the album. Where's Sheff G, Fetti Luciano and Fivio among others? I'm going to check it out anyway.

immediately said this too when i didnt see the usual suspects

but victor said the other day that tjays vocals came in late so either theyll add that in or theyll do like the rest of the industry has been doing and release a "Deluxe" version of the album later with cuts from Fivio, tjay etc. I remember they did the same for MTW1 and 2

what yall think of that vlone merch they dropped?

I hate that front logo man. Although im still on the fence on copping.

Im gonna wait and see what they come up with for hte final album art but worse case, im gonna get that KONY tee in black. Only joint thats been done right imo
Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 3.14.35 PM.png

what yall think of that vlone merch they dropped?

I hate that front logo man. Although im still on the fence on copping.

Im gonna wait and see what they come up with for hte final album art but worse case, im gonna get that KONY tee in black. Only joint thats been done right imo
Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 3.14.35 PM.png

I would never wear any gang related merch especially being in Choo territory.

I was just singing the Dreaming hook in my head earlier, coincidentally :lol:

Not too optimistic about this album.

I don't know why __s thought 50 should've been anything more than an advisor for structuring and rolling it out.

Hope I'm wrong and they did son's **** justice though.

Yeah
I was just singing the Dreaming hook in my head earlier, coincidentally :lol:

Not too optimistic about this album.

I don't know why __s thought 50 should've been anything more than an advisor for structuring and rolling it out.

Hope I'm wrong and they did son's **** justice though.

Yeah I’m not too optimistic bout the album either. Seems they went a more commercial route. His family gotta eat, so I ain’t glad at it, but I ain’t mad it either. I just hope they do him justice like you said

Make It Rain was alright.

I think theyre should be a good amount of bangers here. Hopefully lol

Back
Top Bottom