Portland, Oregon

Hello,
I'm From Seattle and going to Portland in December 9th to go Christmas shopping...I was wondering if you guys can help me out with the major malls andstores in that area. I went there last year and just really stayed at Lloyd Center...anyone that can help me would be appreciated thanks

You could hit up woodburn outlet mall if you want to but thats abit more of a trip south of Portland, about 15 or 20. Its a huge outlet mall with alot ofthings plus a very nice Nike outlet store.

well im going there for the no tax and a reason just to be out of the state...canada is expensive right now and i had fun when i went last year so i decided onportland again this year...anymore stores? how bout the nike employee store? do i need to know somebody to get in or do i just walked right in there?

clackamas is becoming pretty nice, it has been packed though, there are a lot of stores downtown also.

Originally Posted by King Trife

well im going there for the no tax and a reason just to be out of the state...canada is expensive right now and i had fun when i went last year so i decided on portland again this year...anymore stores? how bout the nike employee store? do i need to know somebody to get in or do i just walked right in there?

Theres a reason its called the employee store, lol. Gotta know someone to get in.

Downtown, Niketown, Nike MLK Outlet, Lloyd Center Mall, Mall 205, but the downtown area is your best bet. No sales tax, I wonder how many people are floodingdown to Oregon from Washington and Cali?

MattPr86 thanks for the obvious it was my sly attempt for someone to let me in
wink.gif
ah haha well anyways I prolly won't need to go to the outletsanymore since its employee appreciation this week...but ill convince myself to go to the outlets just to have a look...thanks to everyone you'll have beenhelpful

Good luck getting down to Portland if you plan on driving. Last I heard, Centralia or Chehalis (or someplace around there) was flooded out along with bigsections of I-5...hopefully it'll be cleared out by the weekend. I had plans on going down on Saturday to hit up the ES, but not so sure now.

450Wash_Storms_WAET104.jpg

yeah bigben heard about that well im hoping it clears out but if not reroute/detour route here i come :/

Back
Top Bottom