Portland Trailblazers Will Barton Scores 72 Points In One Game On NBA Players!

Blog post ((Video) Portland Trailblazers' Will Barton Scores 72 Points In One Game!) is locked

Further reading is locked! To read this post please like, tweet or G+ to unlock it!
The hell is this crap?

he did watever he wanted out there and b jennings got the the target on his back these youngin goin at him barton this yr and selby last year smh

72 is definitely impressive....but let's be real, Kemba Walker & Brandon Jennings aren't well-known for the defensive prowess, DeAndre Jordan is one of the most overrated Centers in the League and Derrick Williams has a lot of work to do to justify selecting him #2 overall....

Mars, watch your mouth cuz. There is only 1 Will The Thrill.

But yea good video. I saw them the other night. I meant to post them here for you.

Thanks for the videos man. Respect your work as usual.

Need some Baby Shack 2012 videos.

This summer is slow compared to last year.

Hoping this guys game is good enough to take over the starting spot from Wes, we definitely need a better starter at SG

Mars, watch your mouth cuz. There is only 1 Will The Thrill.
But yea good video. I saw them the other night. I meant to post them here for you.
Thanks for the videos man. Respect your work as usual.
Need some Baby Shack 2012 videos.
This summer is slow compared to last year.

Thanks man I sometimes forget.
And we had one video with him in DC vs NY mix, not sure if you saw that.

^ I'm heading up to the game today. Kind of excited to see Gilbert play in DC game but unfortunately KD will not be in the building.

Highlights of Sunday's game

Back
Top Bottom