"Positive Vibes for the people" Thread

With so much negative energy flowing everywhere around us, i thought it would be great for us to have a thread where only positive things could be shared. Death, Crime, Trump (in my opinion)..................Its exhausting.

I haven't had much good luck lately, but ill start the positive vibes by posting a video that i felt was extremely helpful to me over the past year or so.

His voice is creepy at first, but listen to what he`s saying, not how he`s saying it. LOL

Post any and all good things you or someone else has going on so we can see that there are still things for us to look to in a potentially down period.

sure, I've got some spare vibes.

I think achieving any childhood goals you still have lying around can increase your level of happiness by giving you something to focus on while you get you in touch with your innermost self.

for example, say you've always wanted to do a backflip.

it's not gonna be easy. you're not gonna do it tomorrow. you'll probably have to devote some time to practicing.

you'll probably **** yourself up at least one good time.

still, when that day finally comes when you land on your feet after fully committing to the task, the sense of accomplishment will be well worth the struggle.

maybe you want to play the guitar/learn to surf/improve your public speaking/lift 300lb/get a second language/become a Mexican wrestling champion. maybe all of the above.

in any case, making time for yourself and your specific goal as well as appreciating the progress you make each day can offer a more substantial sense of control over your own life.

moving just a bit closer to who you always imagined you'd be is a great way to unlock your potential...at least, that's my theory.

Brilliant thread.

It's mindblowing how much of a difference your disposition and outlook could have on how you're feeling. Positive energy goes a long way.

Recently got 30 days notice at my current place. Planned to move back home to save cash for a down payment, but literally a week later I got a letter in the mail that I had been selected for an interview for an apartment in a brand new luxury highrise in downtown brooklyn. Literally connected to the Barclays center. 83,000 people applied, 181 were selected for an interview.

Went to my interview and it was great. Dude seems to be really pulling for me.

I've had a serious run of like 2 years with the worst luck ever. Realizing friends aren't friends, end of a long term relationship, deaths in the family. Finally feels like the tide might be turning. Y'all put some positive vibes in the air for me. I find out if I got it in two weeks.

maybe you want to play the guitar/learn to surf/improve your public speaking/lift 300lb/get a second language/become a Mexican wrestling champion. maybe all of the above.
I kinda got thrown into presenting in front of a good 100 people every few weeks, and I don't think I've had much more satisfaction than I've had from seemingly conquering my fear and actually becoming pretty good at this. I can confirm this 1000%.

Lately I've been thinking less, and acting more. If I want to do something, I just do it or start working toward it. The more you put yourself out there and challenge yourself, the happier a life you'll lead.

Last edited:

Brilliant thread.

It's mindblowing how much of a difference your disposition and outlook could have on how you're feeling. Positive energy goes a long way.

Recently got 30 days notice at my current place. Planned to move back home to save cash for a down payment, but literally a week later I got a letter in the mail that I had been selected for an interview for an apartment in a brand new luxury highrise in downtown brooklyn. Literally connected to the Barclays center. 83,000 people applied, 181 were selected for an interview.

Went to my interview and it was great. Dude seems to be really pulling for me.

I've had a serious run of like 2 years with the worst luck ever. Realizing friends aren't friends, end of a long term relationship, deaths in the family. Finally feels like the tide might be turning. Y'all put some positive vibes in the air for me. I find out if I got it in two weeks.

I kinda got thrown into presenting in front of a good 100 people every few weeks, and I don't think I've had much more satisfaction than I've had from seemingly conquering my fear and actually becoming pretty good at this. I can confirm this 1000%.

Lately I've been thinking less, and acting more. If I want to do something, I just do it or start working toward it. The more you put yourself out there and challenge yourself, the happier a life you'll lead.
dig it.
...no but seriously, I heard this song when I was maybe 12 and it's guided many of my decisions in the 17 years since.

I'm with it. I find when I take a vacation and escape the constant bombardment of negativity my mind is so much clearer.

i used to find working out was when i was most happy aside from going to the movies. the phrase health is wealth has validity to it. hopefully with a new job i can do both because this being alone nearly 24/7 is a drag

Back
Top Bottom