POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

damn my 3rd reply:

i never really thought bringing tinker back would help much, nor hurt. i like where the brand was pre-tinker, tinker, and post tinker. i am one of the few who likes the XV alot. i liked XVI - XIX alot also (the XVIII were somewhat a upset, except for the black/blue and 18.5). much respect to tinker for III-XIX, but these are dissapointing.

but also one more thing:

i'm trying to keep positive sort of about these. i was just thinkin what if JB is tryin to intentionally trick us and throw us off big time? wouldn't that be cool if the product look nothing like these?

oh yeah. the boy SWOBOYdeHTEEZY will go down in history for being the first person to "photoshop" the XX. lmao :lol:
laugh.gif

60435173.jpg

TEAM TN
Chat live with td via AIM:
Contact td via gmail to td:

Unless the strap is VERY firm I can't imagine it providing much comfort. If the shoe was all black with a few red accents and deep black lazering I'd consider em...but the lazer stands out too much on a plain shoe and the strap doesn't flow with the shoe. >D
grin.gif

Quote:
I remeber around this time last year we got some teaser pics of the xix's, it was just a pic of the shadow, and everyone was saying that they were only prototypes, and that the final product would look WAY better, But the shoe in that shadow pic WAS the final product. Everyone was praying that jb would change them, but it never happened. And now, 1 year later, the exact same thing is happening.
actually, the final product of the XIX was different than the first actuall pic. if you see them side by side you can easily tell by the toebox. i think the sample XIX looked a little better than the final product. just a little bit. i know the changes were due to a prouction problem but they did change. i would be very suprised if there was not atleast some minor changes on the upper ankle strap here on these XX
TEAM TN
Chat live with td via AIM:
Contact td via gmail to td:

td n tn:::

You're right, but the changes were so minor, that the overall design of the shoe did not change much at all. They pretty much looked almost exacly alike.
ering and Photoshop Board![/url]​

god dammit...the shoe already grew on me...but I'd only get an all black colorway that had a few red accents and had a DARK grey lazering. The lazer stands out too much on such a plain shoe. I'd also never pay more than $90 for em...

These aren't that bad to me...they could be a lot better but they are really smooth and the inner angle of the shoe appears to be all black. These are FAR BETTER than the XIX's to me, which still haven't grown on me and never will. XX's ae cool and all...but these should have been a team shoe named the 'JB Legacy'.... >D
grin.gif
...that strap is damn busy...I also have an inkling these might be the last AJ's...kind of a farewell and tribute by bringing Tinker back....and look for maybe Melo and someone else to carry the line...face it...retros are killin and the new releases don't sell out...business wise it makes sense as well. People are only buying the latest AJ (those who do) because of the name, but sales aren't anything to speak of.

..is the inner side of the shoe black?..thats nasty...
Saw fiends shoot up, and do lines of cocaine
Saw my close friends shot, flatline am I sane?
That depends, carry Mac-10's to practice my aim
On rooftops, tape cd covers to trees
Line the barrel up with your weak picture then squeeze-Nas

I should make a templete of my post because I've posted it ever since Jersey Joe dropped pics of the early XVII sample:

They are ok. They look better then the XV's. You all hate on them now (like the XVII, the XVIII, the XIX, the H2K4, the AZG, the AZG II etc etc etc) but you all will buy them.

anyone hear the mcdonalds song playing, because im loving it.
I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.

- Michael Jordan

..i loved the XVs,I do not buy every air jordan,and these
"XX" are ugly...
Saw fiends shoot up, and do lines of cocaine
Saw my close friends shot, flatline am I sane?
That depends, carry Mac-10's to practice my aim
On rooftops, tape cd covers to trees
Line the barrel up with your weak picture then squeeze-Nas

I'm pretty sure that the :x
sick.gif
outweigh the :D
happy.gif
and the :wow:
eek.gif
at this point. Never did I think the strap was gonna look like that after the owner of my local sneaker spot was telling me about this shoe. Honestly, how could you consider wearing those casually, let alone on a basketball court? There is no way I can picture the "general" Nike consumer dishing out $165 for these. Sure, the laser part is a nice design, but how does it fit with the shoe? Hopefully this turns out to be a EARLY prototype and some serious changes are made. Jordan Brand really needs to pick up the slack. I'm sure the majority of us thought the XIX lows were bad, well we've now seen a new low reached. You can say to read outside the box, but I dont want to. I just want a Jordan that isn't a retro that will make kids wake up early/sleep out to get. This shoe surely wont be making anyone stay up late. To the people from Jordan Brand, who are you targeting with this shoe? I'd rather go to payless and buy a $20 basketball shoe than wear this. I think my seven year old cousion would do a better job doing research and development than the people Jordan Brand already has. And as a family member just walked by the computer screen and commented "Those are hideous"

---Well enough ranting from me, as I said before I really cant see anyone shelling out $165 for these.

---eh time to meet up with the chick from victoria secret that was at the bar a couple nights ago.. fellas enjoy your nights.

i am not gonna say anything until i see the final product...but so i far im not too disapointed.

horrible. just plain horrible.

I love how JB just throws a bunch of stuff together, slaps Jordan on it, and expects the public to eat it up at $175. For those of you who love them, more power to you. I personally think they look like the crackhead cousin of the Huarache 2K4.

The laser strap looks good, but I really dont think that is something appropriate on a pair of shoes. The laser looks like a design that either Dennis Rodman or Anthony Mason used to put on the back of their heads. A good thought, but once its followed through you're thinkin......wtf???
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
-Mark Twain

SURESHOT---

I've been saying the same thing forever...everyone hates em when they first see pics (IV's right now is an example) and then 3 days before the RD everyone is sayin "wow they is fiyah... :pimp:
pimp.gif
". I never liked the AZG's when I first saw em...the black/white outsole are great though. I also still hate the XIX. These however with the right color combination (this sample would not qualify as the "right color combination") can be nice.

just wait...theyll be pics of MJ wearing them at his summer camp and some of you will change you minds.

what will they do about the laser color for the different colorways but please say it aint so cuz them thangs are :x
sick.gif

[/center]

I actually hate lasering on shoes.

But I admit; this lasering is :pimp:
pimp.gif

Shoe seems too generic though.
...Chase Dreams and Erase Fiends..-LJK

Back
Top Bottom