POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

no >:
mad.gif

I sip the Dom P watchin Gandhi til Im charged
Then writin in my book of rhymes all the words pass the margin
To hold the mic Im throbbin mechanical movement

As much as I respect jumpmanst's opinion, and anyone else's for that matter, I must say that to compare the first reactions of the 4's and 11's to these are somewhat...improper ( to me at least). What I mean is that what we've all been told regarding this sneaker is that it is a retrospective of the last 20 years of a phenomena.

AND ALL WE GET IS A LASER ETCHED STRAP?

Though I haven't loved all of the last 19 Jordans, at least they were all different in design, as well as aesthetics. They all demanded attention I understand that some people will think that this is another example of how the new Jordan is pushing the paradigms of fashion, but come on...you mean to tell me that these are right up there with the 4's and 11's? THE 3's? The 5's? ALL I SEE IS A "PLAIN JANE," kick with an overdone strap. I'm not buying it. Maybe the black colorway will be a bit better...and maybe the final products of these will be, "OK," but to compare the opinions about these to the REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN of the previous models is a bit erring. IT'S NOT EVEN A CLOSE CALL.

I don't call a laser collage revolutionary... maybe they perform in a superior manner, but hey...I don't play ball in them... and neither did Buggin Out.

This is just my opinion...I respect everyone else's...

Quote:
Ya'll act like Tinker has never made a bad design...remember this guy designed the XV's also.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Damn, MJ probablydoesnt even care about his shoes anymore. How could he give the OK for this crap?? And where is the motorcycle inspiration? Like a friggin tennis shoe. :x
sick.gif

[/b]​

That probably is the actual product, when the XIX pics dropped everybody on here that has dealings with Nike said "they will look different than that, it's not the final product" meanwhile when they dropped the only difference was the tech flex was all of 1" shorter, and they replaced the magnets with velcro :rolleyes
eyes.gif

If they add some kind of color to the sole, I think they would be a little better.

man, I still say those are 2K4's mixed with Nu-Retro II's

Quote:
People always bashes the newest Jordan and everyone always comes back to get them later. People didn't like the AJ IV back then. People didn't like the Jordan XI back then

Must be a West Coast thing, because in D.C., both of those shoes flew off the shelves in a week, especially the fire reds, I remember even the JCPenney sold out of those...

XXs are not a $175 shoe. Period.
"...Where we feel we have nothing to lose, so we offer you, well, we offer our lives. What do you bring to the table?" - 1996, Hov

w :wow:
eek.gif
w tha lazer is hott but i'm not fellin the strap think on the top the shoe reminds me of the 2k4s cant wait for more pics.
AIM- lilb75788 My collection MIXTAPES and CD's i got
WANTED: White/Flint XIX size 7 or 7.5 wont have money till August tho because of the HEAT commin later this month

The pics were taken at a tradeshow in Germany called bread and butter that it seems alot of heads were in town for.

www.breadandbutter.com/web2004/

if you *really* wanted to keep a shoe under wraps then displaying in front of several thousand streetwear + sportswear retailers/buyers/journalists isn't really the way to go.
If you can't spot the sucker in the sneaker queue, it's you..
Do you need shoes from Europe at retail? The I_Need address is dead so update your address books.

The thing we need to focus on here is that. Whether or not you hate this shoe or like it. Or even that.01% of you who love it. this is not a 175 dollar shoe. It boils down to that. In my opinion they needed something that was revolutionary but still carried the Jordan style. I see no new innovations here that make me say, hey these are worth the $.

:rofl:
roll.gif
Wow, that's what we were waiting for! They keep getting uglier. No disrespect to Tinker but those are nasty. I hope those samples don't get released. I was expecting a lot better. The lazer work looks like it came from a junior high kids note book. It's so ghetto. They need to clean up the lazer work. I give these samples two thumbs down. JB you are going down hill. |I
tired.gif

yo i'm kinda feeling them. I aint up for reading 410+ posts but it looks aight. reminds me of the first reaction to the xviii's.
Reppin the and Gold of the 2003 CUNYAC champions Hunter College Hawks

jmedora, nice avatar! Do you know I made those!!!
where did you get it from?

Further, I think the XX's look like crap.
I thought so on the 18s and the 19s and I don't have those.
well, I don't have the mids. I like the lows tho. and the XIX SEs are off the hook.
But the XXs.....NAH....the laser is alright but the shoe as a whole..... I THINK IT STINKS AND I HOPE JROSE5 IS WRONG AND THEY WILL CHANGE IT!!!

holla

They could use a lil more.........."SOMETHIN", but I like the direction JB is headed in with this.
"Now what ya'll know about them Texas boys!"

Hello:

Of course individual reaction to shoes will always differ. When the XIs came out, I loved them but many refused to wear it due to the patent leather and the whole "shiny" thing. At least around here that was the opinion. They still sold well, but most people didn't like them. IVs and XIs blew out around me back in the day also, but that doesn't mean that a lot of people didn't bash the shoe as well.

I don't know why people are agreeing/disagreeing with me on my stance. What makes my opinion better than anyone else's? I'm just a consumer like everyone else, I know what I like and what I dislike. I still hate the XV, the XV1 isn't that high on my list, but the XVIII and XIX are classics, IMO.

And before anyone else says it, I'm not saying these things because I work for JB or any other JB related rumors. I like the XX. When I saw it awhile back, the first thing I said was "Hmm....". Then it sank in, it grew on me, and it's a very sleek design. Lots of new designs are crazy and you either like it or you don't. Zoom Vick I? Zoom Vick II? Lebron II? VC 4? I actually don't like the VC 4 all that much, but the VC 3 was a great shoe, IMO.

My point? Everyone has their opinion and you can buy it or not, and I'm not telling you to buy them or stating that I like them hoping to persuade you to buy them. I like the XX. Simple as that. And, those are pretty close to what will actually come out and there's more to it than just the shoes.

Regards:

Alex.
Angela = Dopeness on a stick.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: retrokid23@yahoo.com
W.T.B.B. Indeed.

Alex
both straps are different right? Please get back at me when you have a few moments. Thanks.
FRVS23NT
ATC HUNT

Oh and the shoes are dreadful.

Airwalk Prototypes meet Reebok Alien Stompers with a sharpie.

Signing off the AJ line with these whilst the LBJ2 is looking a much more accomplished signature shoe seems like a sensible move to pass the torch on.
Do you need shoes from Europe at retail? The I_Need address is dead so update your address books.

^
:wow:
eek.gif

That's a bold statement, but man, I partically agree...

Alex, I feel your post completely, but you are 95% positive on kics that are released, so people will challenge you here. :lol:
laugh.gif
But, even when Japan pics dropped early, I never heard any of my peers dis the XIs (especially the concords)... Nevaeva...

I wonder how light the XXs are. Might be the 1st J I actually use for balling...
"...Where we feel we have nothing to lose, so we offer you, well, we offer our lives. What do you bring to the table?" - 1996, Hov

^Collie do you mean this will be the last shoe in the jordan line? I to XX, and basta?
FRVS23NT
ATC HUNT

HEY HEY HEY!!!! I JUST GOT SOME INFO ON THESE SHOES!!! MY COUSIN WHO IS IN CALI RIGHT NOW AS A JORDAN SHOE SALES MARKETER, TOLD ME THAT THE SHOES WERE THE ORIGNAL IDEA CONCEPT FOR THE "XX". HE TOLD ME THAT SHOES WERE TO COMMEMERATE THE 20 SHOES THAT THAT HAVE CAME FROM JB CREW. AN QUESTIONS POST THEM SO I CAN ASK HIM!!!!

ONE :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM 8BALL​
Tha most important part of tha game!![/center Danuone552</div><!--EZ​
[/center]

they aight, definitely not wat i was thinkin and all tat hype wasnt worth it. they'll prolly grow on me like all the other j's, but for $175, i'll get em when they hit outlets...

wow...
it's...different, but that's without a doubt, the CLEAREST shot of a prototype Jordan ever on this board
I need the Capital 1524 AM95's in a sz.10 or 10.5..e-mail me at cameronnelson@ems.att.com..and I'm all out of McFetridge Vandals

^ Just thinking out loud.

I have no idea when or why JB bothers releasing new shoes that seem to do nothing but tarnish the brand they have spent so long building. Its been so bad for so long it feels deliberate.

I'd love to buy a new AJ shoe but I've been waiting 8 years for something worthy of the name.

Back
Top Bottom