POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

Is this the GREAT return of the almighty Tinker? :lol:
laugh.gif
I knew a lot of you were gonna be let down. I like them so far, but they are no greater than the XVIII or XIX imo.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd love to buy a new AJ shoe but I've been waiting 8 years for something worthy of the name.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LazyJ10
"Yeah and you're 1 consumer....I know plenty of folks who love certain newer types of shoes, who believe they're worthy enough of the release day price tag."

Whats the point? He's entitled to his opinion and you to yours.....did you really have to point that out? Damn, I don't like them.....haven't liked most of the recent J's cause things have changed for the worst at JB IMO.

Plus why are all these people saying......."You might hate it now but wait till RD, everyones going to want the XX's". Sorry, but not everyone on NT is a fickle little kid who just got in from school on Mom's computer and will change their mind based on what some dude on MTV says.

But thats just my opinion and yes......... I am a "consumer of one" just like YOU. But I'm still a consumer and my opinion should be taken into account just as anyones should.

And they are no where near $175 IMO so go waist your money if thats basically whats going to drop in Feb. I'll spend my $ on retro J's I love and be happy.

Quote:
GO DOLPHINS.

>D
grin.gif
I'm a hardcore all-around Miami sports guy, but I must say my faith is dwindling little by little in them.

They need to make it, sofla will accept nothing less

[/b]​

I personally like the overall look of the XX so far. Jumpmanxx3 said it best, we need to evolved as the product evolves. Everyone seems to love the retros, acting like they were instant classics. I too remember the ridicule when I wore my XI's proudly, and I also remember the XIV hitting the sale racks. Bottom line is that you can not please everyone, but to call a shoe uninspired doesn't make any sense. Designers spend months working on these shoes, every last detail is carefully constructed. I personally love what Jordan Brand has done with both the 19s and 20s. Its a step in the right direction...which is forward.

I'm sorry but since the 14's, there are the nicest J's yet.

These are probably in my top 5.

So nice.
killa.

MiAmInIcK:

You couldn't be more wrong. I know marketing like the back of my hand, and this is NOT marketing.

JB has stated before that it does not care what NT thinks about their shoes. No one liked the 17's when Jersey Joe had his wear-test sample. No one. And truth be told, the wear-test was almost exactly the same as the final product. And what was the end result? A shoe that sold well. If JB listened to NT, the shoe would have never been released.

The people at JB know that customers are sheep. They are going to buy Jordan's no matter how they look.

Remember, NT is just a *SMALL* percentage of the sneaker-buying demographic. I've met some pretty big shoe heads, some of which have never visited Niketalk in their life.

Quote:
Nobody is getting fired. The person who let this out is getting a raise. Calm down, everyone.

Definitely not. Do the people who leak unreleased albums to the general public get raises? Heck no...bad analagy, I know, but it's similar to a degree. Right now it is July. The XX's are supposed to come out in February, correct? August, September, October, November, December, January...That's 6 months until the pictured shoe is scheduled to be released. 6 months for people to stare at it and get bored. JB doesn't work on hype, but if they did, this would be suicide for them.

Regardless, I think your logic is very flawed. You might know marketing, but you can't apply it to JB at all.
killa.

those look really bad...they look like the new S.Carters by reebok...i culd make a better shoe than that and im 14...i hope tinker does something better than that...cause it seems he got lazy when he made those..

talked to my main man today and he confirmed those are the samples that he saw. kinda plain but im kinda feeling them.

Wow. I was hoping for more. I wonder if they're just jackin' with us. 6 months is a really long time ahead to be letting it leak like this.

Quote:
It looks like a Team Jordan shoe.

yeah the jumpman serve'm

they need to fix the midsole...
the ankle strap IS interesting....
the laser strap should be detachable...so those people that don't like lace cover/shrouds would be satisfied... and so that thing doesn't become a major weight/visual/performance obstruction...
the laser strap should at least match the colorway...

other than that...its aiite

-you can call me...daddy...

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Step up to ME and you WILL get SMOKED!

wow... those look horrible... and i was looking forward to the xx's too...

[/b]​

>
16631.jpg

but i am glad that the laser pattern is more detailed than this:

TEAM TN
Chat live with td via AIM:
Contact td via gmail to td:

i was thinking jb was gonna make a comeback with the xx's...guess not...o well, still retroes to look forward to! around that time we will be anticipating the flint xiii so i dont really care.

If that strap is removable, the shoe is HOTTTT! to me it looks like some very cheap tattoo flash on top of the shoe. I sure hope you can remove that thing, it looks pretty silly IMO. The shoe on the other hand does look very smooth.

Lets hope that isn't the final product.

I like them better than the XIX's though.

I like em, I just couldn't see me wearing them though...they don't look like me. Still a tight shoe though
[/center]

i remeber when the XIX's came out how many ppl said they r ugly and still got them

so i know even if they look like :x
sick.gif
some of u ppl r gonna go and get them
and i find that :rofl:
roll.gif
:

i dunno i just hope that those sample won't be the final product although it has grown on me alittle looks sort of like the twos to me, the strap sucks >:
mad.gif

-------------------------
you suck...........

aim - ALK3KAOS

Back
Top Bottom