possible blk/wht/red aj 1s????

Potentially, I know that the Katrina Auction and campaign promoting the XX3s had those style AJ1s and AJ8s. That's where it looks that they were takenfrom, for now just wishful thinking. However, judging by the pattern those 8's could release, since 2/3 of the OG colors did come out, and since they areeven rereleasing retros, those could be coming out. Still no word, no confirmation however. I would personally love it, I just unDSed my OG 8s yesterday andthe paint has completely chipped off on the midsoles.

idk about that post but ive heard of the black/red ones coming out.
these are supposed to release winter for $$100

Well not sure but its just talking about the best basketball kicks. It says "Clash of the Kicks represents 32 of the best ball shoes in history."

those 1s are my grails also ...but its a possibility that they will come out seeing as how its the most famous colorway of the 1s..correct me if im wrong

It looks like the 1's have NIKE on the tounge....which makes me think that they aren't gonna be in any package.

clashofthekickstl4.jpg

i doubt it would be those ones since highs were confirmed, as for those 8s those will probably be in the pack

the 1s in the pack were suppose to be black/white colorway..unless changes thats what it is.. but i heard that a few 1s will release along side the collizones

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

It looks like the 1's have NIKE on the tounge....which makes me think that they aren't gonna be in any package.

clashofthekickstl4.jpg

yeah, and it looks like it doesn't have the stupid jumpman on the back of the shoe. we definitely aren't getting these. i wish we would though. my grails as well. first ones i ever bought.
pimp.gif

i've still got those viii's. they're the reason i didn't touch any of the recent retros. i've beaten my pair pretty heavily and they'restill in excellent condition.

I would like those VIIIs to be in the package cuz mine are semi-busted lol. would it be wrong to want the chrome VIIIs in the pack a little bit?

Chrome VIII are more accessible and available than those VIIIs up there. I personally would like those VIIIs in the CDP but I'll take anything but ahorrible retro color. My Chrome VIII are still in good condition so I would be a little miffed if they came in the CDP, but we'll just have to see...

Back
Top Bottom