Possible Brooklyn Nets logos?

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Not feelin those logo's... The navy / red colors are always appreciated though.

This on the other hand -

jayz.jpg

790352e345006a66aed749dee7f2a5e4bdcec54.gif
790352e345006a66aed749dee7f2a5e4bdcec54.gif
that should be the official logo.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Looks like the Bobcats uniforms, Horrible.

I've been meaning to post this Photoshop rendition of what I think the the Brooklyn Nets Jersey should be. 

I to believe they should stick to the Brooklyn roots and keep it Semi-traditional because they are the first professional team in Brooklyn in over 50 years.

Tell me what ya'll think....

not bad, its pretty decent

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
these cats seriously tryna make the Nets, Clippers east!
laugh.gif
Steer clear of that crap man. It may kinda look dope...but dont souljaboy donald sterlings whole blueprint. Ppl already think the boys gonna move to the borough and just be the Knick's Clippers.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Looks like the Bobcats uniforms, Horrible.

I've been meaning to post this Photoshop rendition of what I think the the Brooklyn Nets Jersey should be. 

I to believe they should stick to the Brooklyn roots and keep it Semi-traditional because they are the first professional team in Brooklyn in over 50 years.

Tell me what ya'll think....

not bad, its pretty decent

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
these cats seriously tryna make the Nets, Clippers east!
laugh.gif
Steer clear of that crap man. It may kinda look dope...but dont souljaboy donald sterlings whole blueprint. Ppl already think the boys gonna move to the borough and just be the Knick's Clippers.

I got impatient, needed a template so I chose the Clippers due to the color similarity. By no means was this suppose to be serious, just wanted to see that Brooklyn script on a basketball jersey. Just something to render and think about man.

Blue with the gold has some potential. No one has that color combo in the L. Closest is GS and even theirs are way brighter.

Since the Knicks and the Mets have the same colors, they should make the Nets' colors Navy Blue and Grey just like the Yankees.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder myself how will they address the teams logos well we should know by time the NBA Draft hits so pretty much soon

Originally Posted by chino905

Since the Knicks and the Mets have the same colors, they should make the Nets' colors Navy Blue and Grey just like the Yankees.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

isn't that how it is now?

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Blue with the gold has some potential. No one has that color combo in the L. Closest is GS and even theirs are way brighter.

I agree...it wold be nice to see some color scheme nobody else has.

Black & white is way too boring as the team colors... They should've stuck with the colors they have now.

Damn what am I gonna do about my sig now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom