Possible CDP Hare VII??

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

shoedinimd wrote:

I wish they were boredux.....

Man those joints are ugly...

People only like them cuz they OG
If mike would have wore some hot pink VIIs against Michael Jackson in the commercial then those would sell out too...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!
bordeaux's are THE best 7's period. This is the colorway that make the 7 so significant, imo. the hares are 2nd.
btw, i'm not surw if u know, but this is the jordan forum...
laugh.gif

this guy knows his stuff
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

shoedinimd wrote:

If mike would have wore some hot pink VIIs against Michael Jackson in the commercial then those would sell out too...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!
bordeaux's are THE best 7's period. This is the colorway that make the 7 so significant, imo. the hares are 2nd.
laugh.gif

this guy knows his stuff
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sikaDEnyAAVerage

shoedinimd wrote:

smh.gif

laugh.gif
ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!
laugh.gif

this guy knows his stuff
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll take either color as long as they are done proper with good suede and the right tongue.

I hope JB realizes there comes a point where sacrificing quality for a higher profit margin in turn doesn't meet the demands of their TRUE CONSUMERS.. Andif its the price from the early 90s they are trying to hover around they need to understand inflation and the cost of producing a genuine retro product..

Learn from the Retro Royal Foamposite and ZF95 releases and charge me $10-15 more and give me the good materials..they are still available in todays marketcorrect? Nike needs to remind JB how to maintain a loyal customer base.

If not these will be an easy pass.. I learned my lesson with the Military 4s.. I will never again order a Jordan retro from the Internet with high hopes forgood quality..Pictures can be deceiving..

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

I'll take either color as long as they are done proper with good suede and the right tongue.

I hope JB realizes there comes a point where sacrificing quality for a higher profit margin in turn doesn't meet the demands of their TRUE CONSUMERS.. And if its the price from the early 90s they are trying to hover around they need to understand inflation and the cost of producing a genuine retro product..

Learn from the Retro Royal Foamposite and ZF95 releases and charge me $10-15 more and give me the good materials..they are still available in todays market correct? Nike needs to remind JB how to maintain a loyal customer base.

If not these will be an easy pass.. I learned my lesson with the Military 4s.. I will never again order a Jordan retro from the Internet with high hopes for good quality..Pictures can be deceiving..
Pictures can be deceiving..
My exact reason for starting this thread!!!

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

I hope JB realizes there comes a point where sacrificing quality for a higher profit margin in turn doesn't meet the demands of their TRUE CONSUMERS.. And if its the price from the early 90s they are trying to hover around they need to understand inflation and the cost of producing a genuine retro product..

Learn from the Retro Royal Foamposite and ZF95 releases and charge me $10-15 more and give me the good materials..they are still available in todays market correct? Nike needs to remind JB how to maintain a loyal customer base.

If not these will be an easy pass.. I learned my lesson with the Military 4s.. I will never again order a Jordan retro from the Internet with high hopes for good quality..Pictures can be deceiving..
Well true consumers don't matter if they have enough formal consumers eating up everything they drop. That why we don't get what we want. Ifwe let all the garbage retro's sit on the shelves JB would have to drop quality products or better products because the trash isn't selling. Since itis selling why increase quality?

Back
Top Bottom