Possible Jordan Retro 5 Low OUICKSTRIKE Saturday?

Hey...Got The Word For My Old Finishline Manager Today About A Possible Quickstrike Release Of The Jordan Retro 5 Low
mad.gif
White/Silver Colorway
For This Saturday (5-31-08)....He Said That TheyWere In Today's Shipment....Has Anyone Else Heard About This?

And FYI, Don't Let The Post Count Fool You....Before The Simps Try To Flame, I Am NOT A "Noob"...Just A Shoehead With His Ear To The StreetSharing Potential Info
indifferent.gif

So are you saying that its possible or that your finishline manager is telling you he got them in already?

Stunt- He Said That They Were In Shipment....He Knows His J's, So I'm Hoping He Didn't Get Them Confused With Fusions

raheem-You're Probably Right, Knowing JB
ohwell.gif

It's the Fusion V Low White/Silver/Varsity Red. There's not a Retro V coming out this year except what's in the package.

Already been stated that its the fusion V lows...there is also a black/ red colorway also....

the fusion low's showed up on swoosh yesterday...but they are off today...i think swoosh realized that they weren't supposed to be on the websiteyet....hahaha

Originally Posted by soups24

the fusion low's showed up on swoosh yesterday...but they are off today...i think swoosh realized that they weren't supposed to be on the website yet....hahaha

Yeah i saw them on NDC yesterday too. I was thinking to myself how ironic that they set release dates for retailers to follow but they choose not tolol.

Glad to see them pull them off, but I dont even know if I would pay $130 for two pairs of those mistakes.

those atrocious things were up on ndc last night. there's a picture of them somewhere on here. Look in the Fusion post for the fusion V lows. $130 for anyof those are laughable at best.

Finish Line gets no heat, leat alone quickstrikes. I used to be a manager there, and if they do get quickstrikes there are dumb limited and only to a selectlike 25 stores, outta like 800 locations. Plus, I am certain he is talkin bout them ugly as fusions and they are far from quickstrikes.

Back
Top Bottom