possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just gonna say that the snakeskin's lost. but think about it... theres no way they are gonna completely redirect traffic from the snakeskins like that. no way in hell.

i was just gonna say that the snakeskin's lost. but think about it... theres no way they are gonna completely redirect traffic from the snakeskins like that. no way in hell.
Anything is something at this point. But I still expect NDC to crash. They're going to sellout either way.

Last edited:
somebody made the point too that nike doesnt give courtesy heads up's on good restocks.

Last edited:
what if its the oregon 5s
nerd.gif

my only problem with this is lets say i get lucky at sole heaven which is like a billion to 1 odds and 3 hours later nike restocks the same stuff.. mannnnnn

my only problem with this is lets say i get lucky at sole heaven which is like a billion to 1 odds and 3 hours later nike restocks the same stuff.. mannnnnn
i just decided that i'm not even gonna try on soleheaven.  i mean, you got half of the united states and half of europe all in on, what, 20 pair of "size 11s"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom