possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they do this **** unannounced like the last restock and the Yeezy's. People who don't use bots need a chance.

Lol how many times are dudes gonna post the New Releases screen? We get it, you and all the rest of NT are on that page 
laugh.gif

was dumb of them to do a restock on sat when they knew there was gonna be mad traffic then. now they cancelled the orders and have to bunch todays releases up with upcoming releases.

Last edited:

I hope they do this **** unannounced like the last restock and the Yeezy's. People who don't use bots need a chance.
doubt it they already tweeted they will announce a scheduled date. they shot themselves in the foot with this one, could of been a smooth release post foam drop with a stealth restock. 

Agahhahahahhahahha so y'all won't go out and enjoy this beautiful afternoon because Nike has you under their control from some sneakers you probably won't be able to cop because the servers will crash again

Ahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha pathetic. Pathetic!! Y'all make me laugh! The only thing I might try is for the infrared 23 6s everything else I copped for resell or I camped out for before the raffle. Like the royal 1s I grabbed the last 12 outta jimmy jazz and Breds I just paid for em. My point is this, they are just shoes. Go outside! Enjoy your life! Don't give nike your time! Money you can make again, time you can't get back!

People freaking out. Nike just had that page set on a timer. Its still rescheduled. You couldnt add anything

When I saw the tweet I was like **** it, I'm just chillin now. Then I saw all the activity going on in here and was like what's going on? Lord, I'm glad it seems like it was a false alarm. Would've hated myself for missing out on the 88's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom