possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

that was yesterday's tweet
shhh 
mean.gif

I love how people are acting like they are going to stock up on this restock. Like it is a huge long shot to even get one thing and people are talking about multiple orders.
Some people get to eat on restocks fam. Did you not see pics from the last one? Some dudes got entire prelude packs and then some.

I love nike chat. Such a fun thing to do while you hitting the bong... 

Do you think shes fat and ugly or nice and hot? =)

Bel-Air should be easy if you go for them first, I think bred/royal 1's, grape,aqua 5's, & 88's will disappear first
Really?  I feel like I am going to play it modest and just go after a pair of gamma's or something that I feel like I have a better shot at.  I'd love to get a pair of Bel Airs but, hate to go after them and swing and miss and then **** myself on going after another pair.

I was actually salty I just wanted a pair of the toro IV's yesterday off FNL but, there site was crashed for hours on end what a joke that was.  

I just realized Nike trolled all of us into the equivalent of camping out in front of a footlocker for 2 days.

I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee for the second straight morning wondering what the **** happened to me.

So clearly you werent around for the last restock. People cooked.

I copped bred 1's, prelude 6s, and laney 5s. And thats super modest.
Exactly, all I need is 1 pair of breds. But I would love to cop 88s and another pair of Royals that fit better. Why are sneaker dudes so angry and entitled man lol

Really?  I feel like I am going to play it modest and just go after a pair of gamma's or something that I feel like I have a better shot at.  I'd love to get a pair of Bel Airs but, hate to go after them and swing and miss and then **** myself on going after another pair.

I was actually salty I just wanted a pair of the toro IV's yesterday off FNL but, there site was crashed for hours on end what a joke that was.  
protip: the site will crash

I just realized Nike trolled all of us into the equivalent of camping out in front of a footlocker for 2 days.

I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee for the second straight morning wondering what the **** happened to me.
THIS

Well back in this, they're would be "signs" of them dropping the restock today, but we have until tonight

Im out... Need to enjoy Easter with the fam. If the restock happens within the next few hours, screw it. If not, ill catch up with yall later. Happy Easter!

at one time when the captcha came up I couldn't even click a picture at all anyone know what that is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom