possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall really need to read. Theres several restock threads you can search for from the past. I highly suggest reading through those as it will GREATLY increase your chances of being successful. 

Sure Nike does a lot of things. But I have NEVER them say they will do something on twitter and them acting otherwise. Sure theyve postponed drops. But they always provide info. 

For the roshe fb mints....they said they would announce. They never did. Bammmmmm. All gone. What now
Did they really? Well damn.

But this is a large scale release. That pales in comparison. 

Idk man, I can't even think right now. Too much damn studying today.

All I know is that I'll be prepared for when it comes. Best thing you can do is be prepared. Find ways that eliminate that waiting/stalking game. Like I said, look back through the last restock thread. There is a TON of information there. We'll help you out at NT, no matter the join date. Just meet us halfway and put a little effort in. 

The last restock back in March they announced it via tweeter... 5-10 mins after things were already live... 
mean.gif

The last restock back in March they announced it via tweeter... 5-10 mins after things were already live... 
mean.gif
Read through the last thread and youll find out how you can be prepared. Rather than complain about whats already happened, learn from it and be prepared for this one. 

You also have to realize that it takes time to make the links active, especially when there were a TON of shoes that restocked. You gotta put the restock page together. That delay in between the page being made and the tweet being sent out is crucial. If you're waiting for that tweet, you already lost. 

Read through the last thread and youll find out how you can be prepared. Rather than complain about whats already happened, learn from it and be prepared for this one. 

You also have to realize that it takes time to make the links active, especially when there were a TON of shoes that restocked. You gotta put the restock page together. That delay in between the page being made and the tweet being sent out is crucial. If you're waiting for that tweet, you already lost. 
there are so many links so rather than refreshing them constantly there must be something out there to MONITOR those PAGES 
wink.gif

there are so many links so rather than refreshing them constantly there must be something out there to MONITOR those PAGES :wink:

It's not even worth it man, this gonna fall on deaf ears. If it requires any type of time and effort, people won't do it

Did they really? Well damn.

But this is a large scale release. That pales in comparison. 

Idk man, I can't even think right now. Too much damn studying today.

All I know is that I'll be prepared for when it comes. Best thing you can do is be prepared. Find ways that eliminate that waiting/stalking game. Like I said, look back through the last restock thread. There is a TON of information there. We'll help you out at NT, no matter the join date. Just meet us halfway and put a little effort in. 
i have page monitors set up as well as an ongoing twitter feed dude. I got 3 out of the 5 KBP's, i'm saying you can prepare all you want, but NDC still gonna do what THEY WANT. folks who got RO's, most of the ones that came up with them, came about by chance. the last restock had a time frame for the week but it still came about at an 'unnannounced' time. normal folks, not obsessive sneakerheads can't sit there waiting for a nike announcement.

sounds like you're telling the folks that have been in this thread since saturday to relax, go read old threads, and wait for nike to tweet a date. that might or might not happen at all, since their initial tweet was a vague one that led to speculation before leaks of an official restock surfaced that same night. when the links were live it was confirmed. now that the cat's out of the bag, NDC isn't going to be so spry with letting the public pinpoint a time or date.

It's not even worth it man, this gonna fall on deaf ears. If it requires any type of time and effort, people won't do it
it seems like people are making a lot of effort, just the wrong kind, but hey whatever, folks learn from it. just saying don't rely on nike info when it comes to restock.

You really don't have to rely on nike info tbh. If you're at a computer even for a few minutes total through out the day, you'll know it's coming. Same thing happened with the last one. Page monitors were going crazy all day and I knew something was up so I stay tuned. Was able to cop preludes, WTKs, and black/red 1s before the tweet was sent out

i have page monitors set up as well as an ongoing twitter feed dude. I got 3 out of the 5 KBP's, i'm saying you can prepare all you want, but NDC still gonna do what THEY WANT. folks who got RO's, most of the ones that came up with them, came about by chance. the last restock had a time frame for the week but it still came about at an 'unnannounced' time. normal folks, not obsessive sneakerheads can't sit there waiting for a nike announcement.

sounds like you're telling the folks that have been in this thread since saturday to relax, go read old threads, and wait for nike to tweet a date. that might or might not happen at all, since their initial tweet was a vague one that led to speculation before leaks of an official restock surfaced that same night. when the links were live it was confirmed. now that the cat's out of the bag, NDC isn't going to be so spry with letting the public pinpoint a time or date.

Man I'm just trying to be optimistic. People really want a random drop? That just makes it just as hard because that interrupts daily life for most people.

I would much rather it be announced so it doesn't interfere with myide. Give it to me 8am Saturday. I'll take my chances.

Man I'm just trying to be optimistic. People really want a random drop? That just makes it just as hard because that interrupts daily life for most people.

I would much rather it be announced so it doesn't interfere with myide. Give it to me 8am Saturday. I'll take my chances.
I'm with you on that. I rather it be announced, give me a time frame and time so I can be there for it. Random forces folks like us to be on the so-called monitor. Which sucks because if you want it you give up 'life' until it happens, lol. But I'm just seeing no way NDC will publicize it now that they've shown their hand already. I'd love to be wrong on this but I'd hate to miss out on a few pick ups I'm still on the hunt for even more.

Last edited:
At the end of the day I just want the foams or royals. If I kiss out on royals, I'm just gonna finally move my extra pair of black/reds to find them. Although, a third pair of black/reds would be nice :lol: I already beat my first to the ground. Spilled coffee on em today smh

At the end of the day I just want the foams or royals. If I kiss out on royals, I'm just gonna finally move my extra pair of black/reds to find them. Although, a third pair of black/reds would be nice :lol: I already beat my first to the ground. Spilled coffee on em today smh

i realize its probably been said multiple times... so i apologize in advance... but i dont have time to go through 70 pkus pages... im curioys which foams were they?

right on everyone... been out the loop this last week...

was passin on them anyways... was hopin for one more shot at the DB's

Im going look at this restock with a silver lining. Considering the amount of heat that is supposedly restocking (6-8 diff styles), I think most people will come away with at least one pair of something. Thats if most styles release with FSR. Stay positive NTers!

Sure Nike does a lot of things. But I have NEVER them say they will do something on twitter and them acting otherwise. Sure theyve postponed drops. But they always provide info. 
I'm pretty sure they said they were going to drop something or reschedule, and they ended up just doing it silently. I vaguely recall that happening, does anyone else remember what I'm talking about?

Point is, be ready for anything. I honestly don't think they will announce the restock this time. They saw how it destroyed their site and they  don't want that to happen again. Maybe they will announce the day and not the time. That would work imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom