possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're so proud lmao. "Bots can't work on site's that are Error 503!!!" Soleheaven got you gooooood Bot users! F'n Soleheaven lol. 
laugh.gif

another pair of black and red 1's are my main priority, and maybe black grapes.. i'm pretty much good on everything else

lol soleheaven is already making excuses on why their site is already starting to suck balls.

laugh.gif
 that bullshet story about them shutting down 94000 bots..

site sucks even on GR's.

brodel you must be one of those unfunny cats that was told they should be a comedian by some other corny kids.

your attempts at humor are making everyone cringe..

So why didn't they announce this from the getgo? That only a "certain" number would be let on? I just woke up for nothing, SH can suck **** idgaf 

I could be wrong but I swear the yellow and royal 1s just appeared on ndc. says all are in customers carts. were they there before? wasn't really paying attention to them and don't care for them

I could be wrong but I swear the yellow and royal 1s just appeared on ndc. says all are in customers carts. were they there before? wasn't really paying attention to them and don't care for them
if you're talking about the Laney 1s, they were there yesterday.  

if you're talking about the Laney 1s, they were there yesterday.  
yes I am lol. Nvm just seemed weird that I hadn't noticed them the last few times I was refreshing. I was like oh **** are they updating the site right now
laugh.gif
 all paranoid and sht

passed a little more than an hour playing mario kart:double dash while listening to the red light district by ludacris. i hope this isnt for nothing and  i at least one shoe i like.

thing about nike is that no matter what u want, someone else wants it more and they have a quicker internet and a quicker connection and it always ends up ******** on u in the wheel when it says waitin for you size.......

Forgivable, still rock with SH, better of the UK sites. Order Monday am, get my kicks on wednesday am. Fast fedex shipping from the uk, double boxed, never hit with customs yet. A lot of sales too.

Was just gonna use my 20% coupon on snakeskins, now I'll hold on to it in case I can get several pairs at 7am. Still gettin' snakeskins though.

So this nike restock going to be tlo? Or should I refresh the newly added page or searc key word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom