possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RobTooFresco   Perfect Execution 
roll.gif

Hoping Nike changes these links tho....

Last edited:
One of the link I kept was showing this product is unavailable or some stuff like that and now I refreshed it, it showed up details of the shoes lol

yo anyone mind telling me the list

of what was on the restock? ( i know it got postponed just want to know if there was any good stuff)

Time to buy some Nike stock.  If they mass produced the shoes listed on this restock they are taking the bank.  

Me and my household choose to praise the Lord...while having that phone on deck

Yep! In church with my bible in one hand and phone in the other. Now.....just hope nime tweet will be viewable from my mobile......unlike last months restock where it was not

Question about restocks. Are these pairs usually leftover stock from initial production? Or are they a second batch?

Originally Posted by Nako XL  

Nike's like that ex girlfriend you thought you'd marry until she ****** your older brother then dumped you. Now you're trying to forget and get over her, but every now and then, she shoots you a text just saying "hey."
True story right there.

Question about restocks. Are these pairs usually leftover stock from initial production? Or are they a second batch?
They're usually the ones that people never fully checked out with, and maybe canceled orders and ones like that

If they are this, how many pairs could there possibly be ... Nike just holds on to cancelled pairs for a planned "restock"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom