possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should do restocks randomly with no twitter notifications. I hate the idea but think its pretty fair.

If that means randomly at 4am or 10pm so be it. If u jus happen to be online u can catch it.

But the gettin notified sure is nice :smile:

Last edited:
Deadass if I miss on Bred & Royal 1's (most likely will) I'm just gonna cough up the dough & pay resale on whoever lands on my size. Hard to find legit pairs w/o having to resort to consignment shops.

I don't know why and you and the other guy are complaining about bots, it's just how it is you either play to win or play to lose
laugh.gif

RESTOCK FAQs and GENERAL COMMON SENSE

1. When will they announce the restock?

No one knows, including the dudes on here that I act like they're at corporate.

2. What will be restocking?

Idk, maybe check out about every page from this thread after 10am today.

3. Is there a one per customer limit?

NO ITS LIKE EVERY OTHER NDC LAUNCH DAY, ONE PER CUSTOMER PER STYLE.

4. Will I be able to get bred/royal ones?

No.

5. Can someone toss me an oop on bred/royal ones?

Nahh.

6. Can I do my own homework and post in here to help others instead of trying to bicker?

Absolutely.

Happy Easter y'all, may we all cook.
roll.gif

Sunday seems like a possibility, but I wouldn't be surprised if they waited until Thursday afternoon.  All the quarterly restocks have come midweek the past few cycles.  The Sunday Yeezy release had everything to do with just putting the RO's in the rearview for the company. 

i dont know why you guys were expecting today

they clearly said, another "DATE"

had they said a later TIME then that would mean today

see you guys tomorrow
As stated before in this thread, previously nike has stated a different day for a restock/shoe drop but has still been released the same day. This happened at least one time in the past from what I remember.

Last edited:
Never has happened. If they scrap a launch that day, they normally just postponed it till the next week. Go outside and get some air and some sun.

i dont know why you guys were expecting today

they clearly said, another "DATE"

had they said a later TIME then that would mean today

see you guys tomorrow
As stated before in this thread, previously nike has stated a different day for a restock/shoe drop but has still been released the same day. This happened at least one time in the past from what I remember.

no, it hasnt happened

later date means just that, later date. date as in day.

said this 5 min after they tweeted it this morning yet ppl still think they are releasing

I am not even going to lie I need Fear 5's more than people need oxygen. I will be running script 24/7 . [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Meg will deff be watching y'all. But I encourage you to enjoy Easter with your fam instead of worrying about a restock. When shoes become more important than family time is when ya really gotta reflect upon what Nike has done to you lol. BTW this was definitely planned lol. Ain't no damn Yeezy Foamposites making Nike crash lol. That downgrade on the servers was definitely intended.

Meg will deff be watching y'all. But I encourage you to enjoy Easter with your fam instead of worrying about a restock. When shoes become more important than family time is when ya really gotta reflect upon what Nike has done to you lol. BTW this was definitely planned lol. Ain't no damn Yeezy Foamposites making Nike crash lol. That downgrade on the servers was definitely intended.
actually, yeezy foamposites are more than enough to crash ndc. hype was huge. i'm not sure i'm with the conspiracy theories of a planned server downgrade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom