possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
this and only this

why help people with bots? random drop, if you are online great. if not, that sucks
isnt that how every restock they've done...then all of a sudden they want to announce...smh...I dont blame the tin foil hats...

I have a feeling that a future restock tweet will look something like this:

nikestore- The ****boys over at NT haven't slept/eaten/showered/blinked in 3 days straight so here you go :smile:

and then they throw you crimson 3s and venom green 10s
This is one of the best comments I've seen. Repped for sure.

Well no one is ever going to be happy but if nike wants to combat bots they would do it at random.

ATC services probably have their **** going 24/7 every day from 8 till 12. And obviously they have a script that can get past the image verification. So doing it at a random time just weeds out people who arent online, not those with their bots going. It gives a better chance to the people online, but not by much.

I think he meant 

Nike does random restock, people complain.

Nike does scheduled restock, people complain.
Amen
76z.gif

We can all run script but honestly average Joe's do not have a script to get through captcha on a random restock so it it pointless . Time to figure out another way to "cook".

We need to pitch in to hire some cats from MIT to develop a bot unlike any other, then we will be feasting.

Nike might be taking all this time to announce bc they are trying their hardest to find ways to to completely stop these bots in their tracks. If that's why it's taking so long for them to choose a date, I'll be happy to wait.

Nike might be taking all this time to announce bc they are trying their hardest to find ways to to completely stop these bots in their tracks. If that's why it's taking so long for them to choose a date, I'll be happy to wait.
They've had a BUNCH of time to find ways to completely stop the bots. 

I don't think a few hours (or days) in between restock drops is going to be the difference for them.

But if they do, big ups to them i guess.  I think this weekend was just a case of bad planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom