possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I had to run to the store to buy the Kung Fus after NDC didn't work. The next week, I tried for the Barons and GB Roshes. I managed to get the GBs but the only way I found out was because I got the confirmation email. I kept trying to check out and got issues.

Last week, they messed up with the twitter link for Infrared 2s and Elite Team pack.

And yesterday had me salty since I did manage to get them in my cart.
Yeah, I had to run to the store to buy the Kung Fus after NDC didn't work. The next week, I tried for the Barons and GB Roshes. I managed to get the GBs but the only way I found out was because I got the confirmation email. I kept trying to check out and got issues.

Last week, they messed up with the twitter link for Infrared 2s and Elite Team pack.

And yesterday had me salty since I did manage to get them in my cart.
Same here both foams and 11s 
devil.gif

@vndskid, since you don't find this thread helpful, you and this pitiful clone account of yours (vobnigo) can leave and go back to lurking. 

In fact, let me help you find the exit.

lol dont make me post each and every early link to make y'all quit talkin about my bred 11's. i'll do it.

NT, I know FNL does restocks at 8am but has there every been a restock on NDC at 8am?
I think about a year ago they restocked ASG Barkley Posites and maybe some other shoes at 8am on a Saturday release day.  I forget which shoe release it was, but the restock was pretty small.

I think about a year ago they restocked ASG Barkley Posites and maybe some other shoes at 8am on a Saturday release day.  I forget which shoe release it was, but the restock was pretty small.
they restocked the black tongue 5's at 8 am not too long ago during a weekday

Damn I'd have copped those 6's but they're not in my size

DAAAAAAM I SEEN INFRARED VIS AND QUICKLY WENT 2 EASTBAY AND NAH IT WZ THE WHITE PAIR. HAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom