Possible Picture of Vs that drop in June 09

bottom of the V's looks like gumshoe sole...which i hope it is and not some nasty brown...other than that, they look pretty straight

those 5s are crazy ugly and the patent leather ruins it even more , but its good to see photos back in the jordan forum instead of just rumors

Patent Leather V's
indifferent.gif

Ew, and the tongue (which is the most prominent aspect of the AJ V's) looks like $**t
sick.gif

[Charles Barkley]Michael done lost his damn mind/[Charles Barkley]

hhhmmmm is that "cinder", or maybe "baroque" on the midsole near the forefoot on the V. lmao @ some of the CW selections

wow. enough with the patent. you already ruined a VI with the stuff and now a V? c'mon JB. say it ain't so

Goddam it you had to slap some bloody patent on everything dont you JB????

You just can help yourselves can you?

Not feeling this colourway at the moment, love the V may feel more with better pics

The V's are one of my favorite Jordans, but this colorway just isan't doin it for me.

JB, step up your game!!!

Originally Posted by Marc001523

ok so me and my boy went to sneaker con in nyc today and there was a glass case which had player exclusives and other rare j's and i saw these 5s which looked similar to the photo shopped pic to show the 5s that are rumored to drop in june. if anyone knows what they are let me know

n1116541877_30338273_2339234.jpg

EDIT: THE TONGE WAS DARKER IT JUST REFLECTED THE LIGHT WHEN I TOOK THE PIC

ehh aint really feeling those V's, but those 13s caught my eye
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom