Possible Restock This Coming Weekend?

Couldn't get free to make the trip to Charlotte until later than anticipated today and struck out on the 11s. Checked out the SouthPark HoH -- lady said the Legend 11s sold out in about 45 minutes but they didn't have to many pairs in. Still had Grey Toe 13s in a number of sizes. The other HoH at Carolina Place had no 11s, just Gym Red 13s. Still had all sizes available around 3pm.

But regardless, my 90 minute trip back home was not a fun one without my new Legend 11s riding shotgun. Oh well.

I just wish these places would be more open about their restocks? What difference does it make to them whether or not they tell people the truth about restocks?

Was able to grab the grey toe xiii from memorial city. Still had the blk/red bottom 13s, grey toes, and of course the FB viis.
Was able to grab the grey toe xiii from memorial city. Still had the blk/red bottom 13s, grey toes, and of course the FB viis.
Edit FB Viis are sitting everywhere

Last edited:
Couldn't get free to make the trip to Charlotte until later than anticipated today and struck out on the 11s. Checked out the SouthPark HoH -- lady said the Legend 11s sold out in about 45 minutes but they didn't have to many pairs in. Still had Grey Toe 13s in a number of sizes. The other HoH at Carolina Place had no 11s, just Gym Red 13s. Still had all sizes available around 3pm.

But regardless, my 90 minute trip back home was not a fun one without my new Legend 11s riding shotgun. Oh well.

I just wish these places would be more open about their restocks? What difference does it make to them whether or not they tell people the truth about restocks?

Too many people scheming, internally within the work place and other people who have plans of their own

Bro! We threw an Insane party at our house last night, so I was madd exhausted when I woke up this morning debating whether I should roll out to Southpark. I already have a pair of XI's from the original release day, but I really wanted a pair to ball in. Just didn't want to even make the 15min trip from the Lake and deal with possible sketchy employees, even at SP. No patience for it. So I feel you man, hate that you couldn't cop a pair while you were up here.

Just stopped by Glendale Galleria and they only had some vii's left. Called Topanga and they said they didn't have anything. O well. Anyone in LA got the scoop on where I can cop vi's or xi's? Much thanks!

have u heard of anyone out in Los angles restocking retro 13 gym red

No. I didn't get a chance to check any of the other malls but the only restocks that I've heard from employees that were informed of conference calls was that they only know about the XI's restocking. Hopefully that image showing the restock dates prove to be true.

Not a thing for Bozeman, MT
roll.gif
This is only the second time that I have ever heard Bozeman, MT. The only other time was an episode of The Big Bang Theory.
roll.gif

masses of people crowding into the store for 10-15 pairs... pairs which will sell out quickly without them saying when. 

Easy Cop today. I wish all restocks would be on Super Bowl Day. 

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Cooked today at my local HOH today. Was surprised they still had pairs by the time I got there. Had to double up in my size :smokin

Saw dudes going in line three times just grabbing random sizes :smh: After the third time the employee stopped them.

View media item 1381260

Glad to see people flourish and sharing the info.... good one on Sunday :pimp:

Cooked today at my local HOH today. Was surprised they still had pairs by the time I got there. Had to double up in my size :smokin

Saw dudes going in line three times just grabbing random sizes :smh: After the third time the employee stopped them.

View media item 1381260

Serramonte I'm assuming? :nerd:

Glad to see people flourish and sharing the info.... good one on Sunday :pimp:

Serramonte I'm assuming? :nerd:

Yup. I was going to hit you up but by the time I left they only had sizes 8 and 8.5 left. They also had bred 13's and grey toe 13's.

Yup. I was going to hit you up but by the time I left they only had sizes 8 and 8.5 left. They also had bred 13's and grey toe 13's.

That #dopesize though... :x

I already got me a pair, I'm good... but thanks :pimp:

You mean black and gym red 13's. Me and my cousin were about to make a two hour trip to King of Prussia for some "Bred" 13's. Then I said that girl is probably talking about the gym red 13's that dropped in December, not the OG Jordan 13 "Breds". And sure enough she was, but luckily we didn't make the trip I saw someone on instagram post them and call them "Breds".

Lakewood mall in So Cal has the Legend Blue 11s, Grey Toe & Bred 13s, as well as the Black/INF 6s. If you're around that area, that's the place to go because they got the largest stock. Cerritos HOH had scattered sizes and only about 10 pairs available. Footaction in the same mall also got some Legend Blue 11s but not many. Thanks to those for spreading the info. so I can finally get my pair!

Didn't getta chance to go...did u? Also verify were they actually bred 13's or those gym red 13's? Kicking myself if bred, happy I slept in if gyms.

Back
Top Bottom