Possible Restock This Coming Weekend?

I need those Jordan XIV "Black Toe" at retail price. Anyone know where they re-stocked in the NYC , Philly, or DC areas?

worked well for me. was able to exchange for some js . f23 has some angry salty workers. as though theyre upset they have a job

One of these sites has got to put up some black playoff 6s online next week, cause I can't stand going to the mall.
I drive 20 minutes to the mall. I'm in the mall for 5-7 minutes, then have to drive 20 minutes back home.

Nothing at Dolphin Mall, Miami, FL.. Will check HOH Dadeland tomorrow. If nothing come up, just will wait for Friday and see if I can double up on infrared 6's.

Blk Toe 14s and Gry Toe 13s at FTA in Columbus, GA. Im sure they are sold out.   FTA at Governors Square in Tallahassee, FL wouldn't let me know but gave off vibe that they were going to have something this am. Asked if I worked at FTL so I think I would have found something out of I did.   

Manager at HoH just told me all of Vegas stores pairs for the restock got rerouted to 34th street for ASW. Smh

[qote name="captbuyandsell" url="/t/618080/possible-restock-this-coming-weekend/240#post_22645061"]i got mine.
[/quote] yes Jordan Gamma 11's restocked last year in Baton Rouge & New Orleans for NBA All Star Week

I just want infrared 6's to restock man, all I'm asking for. Lol. Hopefully Friday or Saturday they "magically" pop up.

Is there a thread for what NYC restocks will go down this week or are locals keeping that info "in house".

Is there a thread for what NYC restocks will go down this week or are locals keeping that info "in house".

You can check the regional maybe. Otherwise, I'm assuming it's every footlocker family store near the all star game location.

Not sure if this info has been posted, but mainly for the NYC folks or those traveling.

Check out the Pearl Pack, Laser Collection, and other surprise drops at these locations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom