Possible Retros? Streaks, Missions, Huaraches

phen0m

Banned
Anyone think Nike will ever retro any of these?
shoes-529.jpg

aIR-mISSION-94.jpg

I've been WAITING on those Huaraches... like... you don't even understand.

If/when those drop... i'm blacking OUT.

Hopefully there's no limited !+!@!+#% with them.

The Missions and the Streaks will be had as well (which to me are more likely to get the retro treatment).

i need those huraches so bad in my life!!!! it is probably only a matter of time. please just bring em and not with a free outsole

We would all love for the Streaks, Missions, all mid 90 football turfs, etc, yet those missions did come out a few years back in a horrible turf and cleat model, nowhere near the original.

I think we should all tread lightly with these shoes. If they were to ever come back you know you could expect some horrid colorways and for the entire 13-18 year old range of kiddies to wear these.

There is little faith that Nike would just leave them in their original colorway.

yeah I agree on the tread lightly. Nike ruined one of my all time favorites in the dt 96. feels batman
frown.gif

Smh I got hype comin into the thread thinking they were finally retroing the missions.....but anyway all 3 will be copped if they were to retro

Yeah sorry about the title.. didnt really think that one through. This thread was bourne of me thinking about how I couldve copped the Huaraches in my size a year back, for what was a probably, a damn good price.. but I cheaped out.. !%* has haunted me ever since.

All 3 need to drop, and be done properly. No experimental colorways; the ones that already exist will be just fine.

Originally Posted by TurfToes

All 3 need to drop, and be done properly. No experimental colorways; the ones that already exist will be just fine.

the entire huarache line needs to be looked at for possible retros.  internationals, flights, challenges, lights my lawd

Is it just me, or does the thread title infer semi-substantiated rumor, rather than broad speculation?

Back
Top Bottom