Possible to lose a pound a day for a month?

I use to cut weight in high school for wrestling... steam room and Power Bars FTW...

After high school I found out about the EC stack... look into it..

Originally Posted by MvP07

1. OP it is impossible to lose 30 Pounds in a month, it will take you atleast 3 month with straight hard work. The typical person loses 8-10 Pounds of fat per month, so three times that is impossible. In your case it is muscle (which I highly doubt), be realistic
laugh.gif
, anyways if you are muscular it will even be much harder to lose weight. WHY WOULD THE AIR FORCE TURN DOWN SOMEONE MUSCULAR Hmmmm ? lol

2. What you should do is find out your daily calorie intake, to do this multiply your weight by 15. In your case it is 3,315. To lose weight subtract 500 calories from that. You can incorporate running or lifting in to this, it helps but 80% of weight loss comes from what you eat and the last 20% form exercise.

3. 1 mile doesn't equal 100 calories, it is three times that (The guy uptop is giving BS info), just run a mile day, don't over do it because your body will reconize the severe calorie defficency and will store fat and you will not be able to lose it.

4. Go to www.bodybuilding.com OR www.caloriecount.com..... They will help you out !!

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

I'm a fighter and I can tell you it's simple to lose 30 lbs in one month. Give yourself 200 calories a day and run a few miles every other... you will lose those 30 (and probably more) and gain a "can-do" attitude which will never quit. If I were you you I would lose 25 lbs. then lose the rest in a weight-loss bonanza involving the steam room at your gym. I've done it before - if you need help just PM me.

roll.gif
roll.gif

did this guy just recommend starvation?
laugh.gif

200 calories? that is one cookie? one spoon of peanut butter?

educate yourself before you give stupid advice son.

You are 100% wrong. The last statement you left was ignorant. but im no hater. hollerzzzzzz lol

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

I'm a fighter and I can tell you it's simple to lose 30 lbs in one month. Give yourself 200 calories a day and run a few miles every other... you will lose those 30 (and probably more) and gain a "can-do" attitude which will never quit. If I were you you I would lose 25 lbs. then lose the rest in a weight-loss bonanza involving the steam room at your gym. I've done it before - if you need help just PM me.
indifferent.gif

You have to be EXTREMELY overweight for that to occur. It's normal to drop ~20-15 lbs in about a month when you start working out and serious healthydieting for the first time.

If it is seriously "all muscle" then it is possible. You cut out any weight training exercises and focus on cardio. And eat very minimal. Your musclewill "eat itself". Probably not the smartest thing to do, but it is possible.

Really thanks for all the replies. Ima go see the recruiter and go somewhere to find out my Body Fat%
before I start an intense program

I just did a little online Body Fat calculator. I came at around 20%
So maybe I only need to lose like a good solid ten pounds

Back
Top Bottom