Possible Tracklist: Kanye West's Good +*@ Job

Originally Posted by bay1591

As much as I want to hear Good @@* Job, This cant leak right now...Would be devastating and plus would maybe be pushed back because of it, hope its fake...

Im thinking the same thing.

As much as I want to hear Good @@* Job, This cant leak right now...Would be devastating and plus would maybe be pushed back because of it, hope its fake...

Im thinking the same thing.

Confirmed fake by one of kanye's engineers on twitter http://twitter.com/therea...edean/status/18084475067
why did he delete that tweet?
nerd.gif

i know i wont get the password, but ive heard the tracklist is real
i'm glad it didn't leak this early anyway

lexuslaf wrote:
Apparently these dudes on 4chan are pretty close...

i got ultimate zip cracker on it

gone though 5 and 6 characters passwords now on 7 with 5% done (characters mean lower cases, upper case, undscore, digits, seporators, and then the shift key like @#$%^*! )

it goes up to 15

so depending on how long the password is it could be sometime tonight or some time next week lol (it goes VERY VERY SLOW when you get to 8 )

if its real or fake, im not sure, what i do know is i will be able to open it and see for myself

lexuslaf wrote:

gone though 5 and 6 characters passwords now on 7 with 5% done (characters mean lower cases, upper case, undscore, digits, seporators, and then the shift key like @#$%^*! )

it goes up to 15

so depending on how long the password is it could be sometime tonight or some time next week lol (it goes VERY VERY SLOW when you get to 8 )

if its real or fake, im not sure, what i do know is i will be able to open it and see for myself

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

lexuslaf wrote:

it goes up to 15

so depending on how long the password is it could be sometime tonight or some time next week lol (it goes VERY VERY SLOW when you get to
glasses.gif

haha thats G

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

lexuslaf wrote:

it goes up to 15

so depending on how long the password is it could be sometime tonight or some time next week lol (it goes VERY VERY SLOW when you get to
glasses.gif

haha thats G

AKA King Arthur wrote:
lexuslaf wrote:

it goes up to 15

glasses.gif

Brute forcing a 15 digit password could take up to a year to crack depending how fast your GPU is.

Have fun, though.

AKA King Arthur wrote:
lexuslaf wrote:

it goes up to 15

glasses.gif

Brute forcing a 15 digit password could take up to a year to crack depending how fast your GPU is.

Have fun, though.

Back
Top Bottom