Possible Tracklist: Kanye West's Good +*@ Job

...waitin' for ILLIONAIRE to post some kinda lowkey link and get my computer 'putin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Brute forcing a 15 digit password could take up to a year to crack depending how fast your GPU is.

Have fun, though.
my GPU is pretty fast
Screen-shot-2010-07-09-at-12.19.29-AM.png

Spoiler [+]
Screen-shot-2010-07-09-at-12.41.47-AM.png

eek.gif
Spoiler [+]
Screen-shot-2010-07-09-at-12.24.51-AM.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Brute forcing a 15 digit password could take up to a year to crack depending how fast your GPU is.

Have fun, though.
my GPU is pretty fast
Screen-shot-2010-07-09-at-12.19.29-AM.png

Spoiler [+]
Screen-shot-2010-07-09-at-12.41.47-AM.png

eek.gif
Spoiler [+]
Screen-shot-2010-07-09-at-12.24.51-AM.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ILLIONAIRE wrote:
AKA King Arthur wrote:
lexuslaf wrote:
Apparently these dudes on 4chan are pretty close...

i got ultimate zip cracker on it

gone though 5 and 6 characters passwords now on 7 with 5% done (characters mean lower cases, upper case, undscore, digits, seporators, and then the shift key like @#$%^*! )

it goes up to 15

so depending on how long the password is it could be sometime tonight or some time next week lol (it goes VERY VERY SLOW when you get to 8 )

if its real or fake, im not sure, what i do know is i will be able to open it and see for myself

Have fun, though.

*Loads Gun*

I run a website that makes no money.

Worse yet I run a website that makes no money but I act like im a big shot by name dropping and cleverly using the word "Though"

In reality I live with my mother and play a celberity on the internet because in real life im a failure. My life revolves around other peoples work that I pass off as my own through some sort of tasid connection. I see myself as some sort of messiah for announcing to the world a free mixtape is now on the interent (As i pretend Twitter does not exist). All the while acting like a pompous and obsequious 'know it all'

But every night before I go to sleep I ask myself, how did my life get so depressing? How did I manage to live my life and only be able to comment on other peoples work on an online sneaker community? How do I walk around thinking I am so great, so connected, but yet still spend more time on NT than anyone with a job I pretent to have could?

*Bang*

Did I cover everything this time Ill?

or shall we bring back up that old MIA thread?????
http://niketalk.com/topic/254822?page=1

Spoiler [+]
Yeah it could take a year but anyone who isn't just out to make someone look stupid would know i'm not going to wait that long. The album will be out.

No I plan to let it get to 10 (Maybe Monday +!+)

then ill do 11 12 13 14 15 (one at a time) with just lower case characters.

IF I even care to let it get that far.

anyone interested in the program to do this can PM ill give you a download link   

ILLIONAIRE wrote:
AKA King Arthur wrote:
lexuslaf wrote:
Apparently these dudes on 4chan are pretty close...

i got ultimate zip cracker on it

gone though 5 and 6 characters passwords now on 7 with 5% done (characters mean lower cases, upper case, undscore, digits, seporators, and then the shift key like @#$%^*! )

it goes up to 15

so depending on how long the password is it could be sometime tonight or some time next week lol (it goes VERY VERY SLOW when you get to 8 )

if its real or fake, im not sure, what i do know is i will be able to open it and see for myself

Have fun, though.

*Loads Gun*

I run a website that makes no money.

Worse yet I run a website that makes no money but I act like im a big shot by name dropping and cleverly using the word "Though"

In reality I live with my mother and play a celberity on the internet because in real life im a failure. My life revolves around other peoples work that I pass off as my own through some sort of tasid connection. I see myself as some sort of messiah for announcing to the world a free mixtape is now on the interent (As i pretend Twitter does not exist). All the while acting like a pompous and obsequious 'know it all'

But every night before I go to sleep I ask myself, how did my life get so depressing? How did I manage to live my life and only be able to comment on other peoples work on an online sneaker community? How do I walk around thinking I am so great, so connected, but yet still spend more time on NT than anyone with a job I pretent to have could?

*Bang*

Did I cover everything this time Ill?

or shall we bring back up that old MIA thread?????
http://niketalk.com/topic/254822?page=1

Spoiler [+]
Yeah it could take a year but anyone who isn't just out to make someone look stupid would know i'm not going to wait that long. The album will be out.

No I plan to let it get to 10 (Maybe Monday +!+)

then ill do 11 12 13 14 15 (one at a time) with just lower case characters.

IF I even care to let it get that far.

anyone interested in the program to do this can PM ill give you a download link   

I hope if the hacker has it, he doesn't release it until the official version is near leaking.

no reason to leak it now and stop work... but I would like it eventually.

I hope if the hacker has it, he doesn't release it until the official version is near leaking.

no reason to leak it now and stop work... but I would like it eventually.

I have a feeling this is just a big publicity stunt by 'Ye to release his tracklist with an "unhackable" file.

I have a feeling this is just a big publicity stunt by 'Ye to release his tracklist with an "unhackable" file.

Back
Top Bottom