Possible WSHH/MTO Snitch On Camera!

I saw the "Is This The Real Katt Williams Taking Shots at Lil Wayne" video on WSHH with the NT Music lounge tab open
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Now all the Lil B videos on WSHH are starting to make sense lol.

yes , to give us positive music to listen to , its like Jesus speaking to his children, I tear up everytime I listen to a LIL B song. Im so glad I found the way to be based.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

yes , to give us positive music to listen to , its like Jesus speaking to his children, I tear up everytime I listen to a LIL B song. Im so glad I found the way to be based.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
#based

roll.gif

wth are you guys talking about lil b is the anti-christ & him & all his "followers" will soon perish

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

wth are you guys talking about lil b is the anti-christ & him & all his "followers" will soon perish
SHUT UP

lilbthebasedgod will protect us

BASED

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Yeah, @dunnyy is the informant.
Gotta be. He's sneaky as $+*+ too. Plus he'll post every once in a while on here to act like he's a real member

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a) This was going on at like 3 AM the other night so I threw my screen recorder on real hastily and didn't position it well.
b) I posted it on my Twitter and sent it to @DJFOLK who's a big Kat Stacks fan and it made its way to Kat's blog and WSHH eventually.
c) Katt Williams was talking about @weezy_ (some dude that smashed Kat Stacks)

Originally Posted by dunnyy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a) This was going on at like 3 AM the other night so I threw my screen recorder on real hastily and didn't position it well.
b) I posted it on my Twitter and sent it to @DJFOLK who's a big Kat Stacks fan and it made its way to Kat's blog and WSHH eventually.
c) Katt Williams was talking about @weezy_ (some dude that smashed Kat Stacks)
You a snitch boy.
smh.gif

Off with this peasant's head.

Back
Top Bottom