Possible XX3 Limited wht/caro/grey (PICS) and more.....

If these were closer to $100, I would have to buy the blacks and the white/red..they look great but the price is not worth it.

Originally Posted by blco02

You do know that those are all fakes, right?

I was pretty sure of that since the second set of FAKES came from him as well and these pics were taken a month ago so they damn sure gotta be fakes!!! Thesad thing is people don't really pay attention like that.

Shouldn't this guy get banned for posting nothing but fake pics?
mad.gif

^^^Yeah, dude just keeps spreading all these fake pics and I agree, should be banned. Wasn't the original scanned image the limited colorway? If it was, ithad a black toe, black outsole, and black around the upper ankle area. What is supposed to be in the pattern on the carolina colorway? Doesnt really matteranyway though. After jan 1st we are supposed to have pics of all the REAL shoes.

they're growing on me... but that doesnt mean much, these will hit the salesrack in Europe, (then I MIGHT cop) especially when they will ask 185€ for em(we can forget about the ltd edition cuz I dont think any European store is amongst the TOP 23 in the world)

^ i sure hope so. In general though, the colorblocking seems so out of proportion; the side panel seems too prominent compared to the toe portion and the crazydesigns only accentuate that.

even though those ones are fake i think i like that white/carolina colorway.

i think it's the gray in the shoe, just like i'm a sucker for anything with flint in it.

This is unlivable. All the old heads that complain about the Lifestyle shoe releases yet consider this trash an instant cop? The same people who consider theDTRT Retro III trash honestly plan on coping these? The old heads that screamed the Anthracites looked like variants are drooling over these? Wow.

Well regardless of how nice the limited jawns look I"m not spending 230 on some wack colorway Jordans. However, I do like those white and red jawns aswell as the white black and red 23's. Black ones are aight to me~

Has anyone else noticed the different patterns on the sides? I think this is to help spot the fakes easier. Very smart, finally something's being done. Ireally like all of them, they look unique and best of all they look very comfortable. Thanks for the pictures.

Originally Posted by blco02

You do know that those are all fakes, right?

I'm going to have to agree, decent quality fakes none the less.

I think this is the third time this guy has posted fakes.
eyes.gif
Thanks forthe comfirmation B1lly

LOCK IT DOWN.

ummm......NO. the limited...(im pretty sure) is the scanned color way................these shoes are obviously FAKE. i personally LOVE the 23's anddont ask me why but these are becoming my fav. of all time...............that slam pic of the blk 23's did it for me......THATS quality........ now thisguy should be BANNED from niketalk ASAP.

........DONT BE MAKING MY SHOES LOOK FOOLISH FAM.........SAVE THAT FOR YOUR BOOTLEG 65$ A PAIR MOM AN POP KNOCK OFF STORE.

Back
Top Bottom