Possibly the best site ever.....textsfromlastnight.com

This site has me rolling textsfromlastnight.com

(562): Whatever. They have the same name, so it's not even cheating. It's brand loyalty.

(205): woke up this morning wit a massive hangover. walked to my truck and found at least 35 for sale signs, a stop sign, and a julie kim sign...need answers
(1-205): yea, you decided to become a real estate agent last night on the way home from the party. You started *****in about how Julie Kim was stealing allyour buisness...

(215): After she swallowed she let out a hurge burp. No BS. I'm the c&*^ of the walk.
(610): I think you have the wrong number. But at any rate, respect.

(732): They say rihanna has been dating several mets players. They go on to say that she feels safe with them because they can't beat anybody.

(206): Sometimes I get depressed that my son is too young to understand how hot his babysitter is.

(510): I just saw a ****** ride by on a scooter...wearing a bowtie and a helmet. My life is complete.

(412): You can call me Bill Clinton. I brought 2 good looking Asians home last night.

(404): What part of "waking up in the crawl space of my house with a raccoon" sounds like a good night to you?

(305): false alarm. still invincible.

(864): just got my goo swallowed for the first time. colors seem so much more vivid now, and more rainbows are outside

(208): I was just at the bank and there was a fat lady wearing a cape. today is gonna be awesome.

The first one got me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cardk5790

(205): woke up this morning wit a massive hangover. walked to my truck and found at least 35 for sale signs, a stop sign, and a julie kim sign...need answers
(1-205): yea, you decided to become a real estate agent last night on the way home from the party. You started *****in about how Julie Kim was stealing all your buisness...
This is something i would do. I took my friends stop sign before because it was on the ground(DONT KNOW WHY). I got it into my car and realized ididnt want it and threw it out. His mom was looking out the window while this was going on. hahaha

i love this site!

(480): With such a small *#%% you'd think he'd try to make up for it with some sort of personality.

(215): i got kicked out of Barns and Nobles cuz i put all the bibles in the fiction section

(607): Just saw actual Chinese people doing a Chinese firedrill. Good day.

(504): Tickle wars 95% of the time end in sex.

(305): I want to do you till i cant cum anymore. Till all i get is a little flag that says "bang".

(970): I locked my keys in my car in front of planned parenthood. I'm terrified of going inside to ask to borrow a clothes hangar.
(303): Just tell them you need to fix a mistake real quick.

(347): I knew you were gonna be a good wingman when the words "dibs on the chunky one" came out of your mouth.

(919): The greatest thing of my life happened today. I took a *%** and it formed a smiley face. It's going to be a $#$$%*% fantastic day.

(310): i just defriended some girl because according to her status she "doesn't give a #+$* about shark week."

(978): i just used the Cadillac of toilet papers. For a minute i actually forgot i was even wiping my $*%....i thought i was floating butt first intoheaven

(973): I'm watching CSI, they found semen in the woman's ear.
(1-973): Guess she heard her killer coming

(404): I cant believe you went over there and @***%% her last night after everything you said
(770): she invited me over to play the wii, it's not like i intended to
(404): You KNEW her power was out...

(313): Just tried calling my phone on my phone because i thought i lost my phone.

(571): non applicator tampons are so hard to put in when your drunk. i fingered myself for 10 minutes and forgot what i was trying to do.

(250): Ask me how many people I've slept with. Because its changed since I last saw you.
(1-250): I saw you 20 MINUTES AGO. You need to stop this.

(704): We're pre-gaming then going to chuck e cheese's.
(919): If you're joking I'm going to be sad

(314): I just remembered Dan asking me all polite in the middle of sex "do you mind if I get behind you?" that was the most polite way I'vebeen asked to do it doggy style

(651): she needs to learn to take compliments like she takes %***@.

(760): genius idea. im gonna paint my penis green like the serpent of sex

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom