Post a Movie (that isn't popular)

mov189490.jpg

bronx_tale_ver1.jpg

Originally Posted by bns1201

Surfninjasposter.jpg

feel like no ones ever seen this

pimp.gif
One of my childhood favorites. Every time we went to block busterback in the day this was the only movie I got.

funny_games_ver2.jpg

guide_to_recognizing_your_saints.jpg

eternal_sunshine_of_the_spotless_mind_ver4.jpg

this movie is pretty popular among people into film, but im still suprised at the amount of people that havent seen it. One of my favorite movies ever. i lovethese threads, so many good movies ive never seen, and i watch ALOT of movies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QuestLife

funny_games_ver2.jpg

guide_to_recognizing_your_saints.jpg

eternal_sunshine_of_the_spotless_mind_ver4.jpg

this movie is pretty popular among people into film, but im still suprised at the amount of people that havent seen it. One of my favorite movies ever. i love these threads, so many good movies ive never seen, and i watch ALOT of movies
pimp.gif

PROPS man, I hadn't even heard of this film before, but great movie. Thanks for heads up!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by King Au

I thought we were posting movies that weren't popular? you guys are just posting older movies that are good, just because they're older doesn't mean that they weren't popular. anyways, here's one for y'all

"Wet Hot American Summer"
wet_hot_american_summer_ver1.jpg

movie starts slow, but takes a crazy twist and becomes hilarious haha

This @*#@ is great.

the-battle-of-algiers.jpg

p1_bus174.jpg

e1f4a.jpg

super_amigos_0426071.jpg

If anyone is actually interested in seeing super amigos after looking it up, send me a PM....I got the director to send me a copy since it has yet to bereleased....great documentary that speaks to the power we all have to change the world...if you are an educator, this is a definite must.

Back
Top Bottom