Post A Picture...Vol. Mobile Uploads (TNT)

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

from my mogul

yo,is that a stocking cap...with a visor?
roll.gif

Man how do you get these jumps to send you pics? I ask this one girl and she said "I have more class than that"
i was like

Domski and Fedexciter
nerd.gif

a few of them i took myself...if u put it on them good enough theyll do whatever u want,just gas her up with that ''i was thinkin bout that time whenu...'' then once u in that sexual convo just ask and when they say no i just be like ''its not like i havent seen u naked already''.Andif they hit u with the ''you gonna show all your boys'' i just hit em with the ''why would i want my boys seein whats mine''

a few of them i took myself...if u put it on them good enough theyll do whatever u want,just gas her up with that ''i was thinkin bout that time when u...'' then once u in that sexual convo just ask and when they say no i just be like ''its not like i havent seen u naked already''.And if they hit u with the ''you gonna show all your boys'' i just hit em with the ''why would i want my boys seein whats mine''
roll.gif
That's almost exactly how it goes though.

pm me btw
nerd.gif

a few of them i took myself...if u put it on them good enough theyll do whatever u want,just gas her up with that ''i was thinkin bout that time when u...'' then once u in that sexual convo just ask and when they say no i just be like ''its not like i havent seen u naked already''.And if they hit u with the ''you gonna show all your boys'' i just hit em with the ''why would i want my boys seein whats mine''
Pretty much

Yall pimpin, send me some pimpin lines or something, man i cant even get no fat %@$%@$# to send me some pics. Well hell i dont have a cell phone. But still icouldnt even pull nothing close to looking that good. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNN TWO TIMES.

Back
Top Bottom