Megan_Fox_Purple_Dress_Picture.jpg

She's a 4/10 in my book.
eyes.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

co-sign...overrated, ugly, dwarf-thumbed
I seriously would have to THINK about smashing

damn, i guess you CAN pick to be gay. mind = blown.
4/10 is too harsh but , I personally have never been attracted to megan fox, and I never understood her hype, but I dont think you can possibly gounder a 7 for her

Dude who said Megan Fox is just a complete phony. He's either

a. looking for attention
b. trying to look like he's "doing it" by slamming a chick that could never be anything worse than a 7.

Seriously homeboy, you lose
alien.gif
No one saw your post and said"DAMN. Imagine the chicks this guy is nailing if he thinks Megan Fox is a 4/10!!" People just think you're ******ed.

i can understand her not being your type, but to say "i seriously would have to THINK about smashing".. something is def wrong with you.

Okay Megan Fox is like a 8.5/10 in my book. Considering she is a 10 to a lot of people I definitely am on the outskirts. There is just something I don'tlike about her and that type of girl. She seems super slutty, mad annoying, mad im too cool for school type +%@. I'd get sick of her real quick. On theother hand...my type (that most people would think is just okay/kinda good) is that chick from Twilight, Kristen Stewart. I am all about the pale skin and thedark hair, with the nice lips and the green eyes. She does it for me...i'd love to vampire up that girl. She is kind of like a young Kate Beckinsale, orthe next coming of her(minus beautiful accent).

Kristen-Stewart2.jpg
Kristen-Stewart1.jpg

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Okay Megan Fox is like a 8.5/10 in my book. Considering she is a 10 to a lot of people I definitely am on the outskirts. There is just something I don't like about her and that type of girl. She seems super slutty, mad annoying, mad im too cool for school type +%@. I'd get sick of her real quick. On the other hand...my type (that most people would think is just okay/kinda good) is that chick from Twilight, Kristen Stewart. I am all about the pale skin and the dark hair, with the nice lips and the green eyes. She does it for me...i'd love to vampire up that girl. She is kind of like a young Kate Beckinsale, or the next coming of her(minus beautiful accent).
This guy knows what's poppin'.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Okay Megan Fox is like a 8.5/10 in my book. Considering she is a 10 to a lot of people I definitely am on the outskirts. There is just something I don't like about her and that type of girl. She seems super slutty, mad annoying, mad im too cool for school type +%@. I'd get sick of her real quick. On the other hand...my type (that most people would think is just okay/kinda good) is that chick from Twilight, Kristen Stewart. I am all about the pale skin and the dark hair, with the nice lips and the green eyes. She does it for me...i'd love to vampire up that girl. She is kind of like a young Kate Beckinsale, or the next coming of her(minus beautiful accent).
What?????????????????????????? you dont even know her.
How are you just going to categorize her like that?
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes catchin feelings at some of these. Its just peoples preference. I honestly don't see what the big deal is about Meagan Fox, she is aight. Butshe is not ugly though.

Kim K. (Fake #%& is unforgivable and I don't really see the attraction to her face)

Beyonce (wouldn't say she is ugly but she is definitely over exposed)

Keysha Cole ( I just don't see it)

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Obviously a spinoff, remix, or inverse of http://niketalk.com/topic/179334

I'll preface mine by saying in general, I'd still smash most of the time, but in general I think their levels of beauty are overrated.

Paris Hilton
She's as smart as a box of rocks, annoying, famous simply for being famous, and has herpes. So in her case, I'd say no I wouldn't even smash this.
paris-hilton-picture-1.jpg

ParisHilton.jpg

Hmm, this one is way harder than the first one. I guess I think Eva is massively overrated, but it's not like I wouldn't pulverize that given the opportunity.

You guys do know her "dumb blonde" act is just that- an act, right? She's actually well-educated and intelligent. Still a bimbo of questionablemoral fiber, but not stupid by any means.

brooke burke is GORGEOUS in person. i got to work in her house
nerd.gif
. she's extremely nice (bought us food all the time) and wasn't a ++@$@ at any time.she even signed my mag i have of her
laugh.gif
but i didn't get any pics =/

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

KIM KARDASHIAN
KERI HILSON
RIHANNA
ADRIANA LIMA
AUBREY FROM DANITY CANE
MELISSA MILLER
CASSIE
CASSIES SISTER
BEYONCE