Post Frugal things you do...Vol.Did you hear were in a recession?

-Got a bottle of Grey Goose that I refill with burnettes everytime....havent been called out on it yet
-Stacked up 10 Free Arbys roast burger...well i know whats for lunch, dinner, and snack time
-Torrents...no more buying cd's(minus The Dream), DVDs and Paying for Movies
-Get full off free samples
-Drink 2 liters like theyre 20oz...its actually cheaper...Faygo FTW
-Buy little things off ebay & half.com
-Keggers>Bars & clubs...even they charge $5 for a cup its still cheaper..
-Buy hats off ebay...screw Lids!

in the meantime I just UN-DSed a navy pair of XV...

i recycle milk...from cereal.

i kno its gross. but its only me and times are hard. i drink a lot of milk too...and its expensive

only shop with coupons now
pack lunch for work

i hypermile. people behind me get heated, but i ain't speeding up to a red light.
i make my own ice coffee in the morning.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i kno its gross. but its only me and times are hard. i drink a lot of milk too...and its expensive
Don't tell me you eat cereal with a fork now
roll.gif

440269437c564e4e2a3e4a43246b5a2eaedcb0ec.gif

I'm in college tryna gain weight, so every time i hit the dining hall, the tupperware stays on deck and I pack any chicken breasts and red meat in it.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Also bring a water bottle or two for milk
pimp.gif

So...when are we going to exit the denial and face this DEPRESSION head on?

-Tons of Sandwhiches.
-While doing grocery and checking off the list, if its not on sale I skip it.
-Def. on board with the torrents thing
-Garaged my truck and just commuting with my prelude now.
-As many lights off as possible in the house
-Keep thermostat down
-All bulbs in the house are now those power saving ones
-No new clothes or shoes, just for the kids
-Ramen.

Originally Posted by ZieGirl

i hypermile. people behind me get heated, but i ain't speeding up to a red light.
QFT. i saw a study showing that people can gain 5mpg just byno accelerating toward a red light, but slowing down as soon as they see theyellow/red light by letting off the gas pedal. it really works. same goes for stop signs, crosswalks, etc.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

I'm in college tryna gain weight, so every time i hit the dining hall, the tupperware stays on deck and I pack any chicken breasts and red meat in it.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i like that idea.....where do u stay?

Originally Posted by eight2one

laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Mosher Jordan, i never knew u went to mich??

Originally Posted by eight2one

laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Mosher Jordan, i never knew u went to mich??

laugh.gif
I dont....but I know tons of people that go there...Im always oncampus for one reason or another....I spend the most time at MoJo...I love that new cafeteria, its like going to old country buffet for me...chicks that dontuse all their meal plans FTW
pimp.gif
.Markley got some bad females tho!

Lol, u need to hit markley up fam, they dining hall got this thing where u make your own pizza and subs and %@%!... Yea the girls in Mojo are
smh.gif
Markley hasall the finest white girls, and Bursley and West/east quad for black girls

I live off Oodles of Noodles, sandwiches, chips, and cereal.

We buy disposable blue cups, but I kept my cup so I wouldn't have to keep usin' 'em up.

There's a whole lot more....rough times out here.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

QFT. i saw a study showing that people can gain 5mpg just byno accelerating toward a red light, but slowing down as soon as they see the yellow/red light by letting off the gas pedal. it really works. same goes for stop signs, crosswalks, etc.
yeah, it works especially well when you have the pedestrian crossing countdown signals. then you even know exactly how much time you have left onyour green light. i've upped my mileage by at least 5 mpg

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

QFT. i saw a study showing that people can gain 5mpg just byno accelerating toward a red light, but slowing down as soon as they see the yellow/red light by letting off the gas pedal. it really works. same goes for stop signs, crosswalks, etc.

Yeah, for everything. If I don't need to gas it up so much, then I won't. I let go of the gas if I know the light is about to turn red or if I can seeit's red. I don't even see why people race to the red light and try switching in front of you if you go "slow" to a RED light.

Lol, u need to hit markley up fam, they dining hall got this thing where u make your own pizza and subs and %@%!... Yea the girls in Mojo are
smh.gif
Markley has all the finest white girls, and Bursley and West/east quad for black girls

I havent seen that many black girls at Bursley...North Campus seems like a totally different school....I went to all the welcome week parties and events...Theyhad this nice bbq up by bursley.

nah...........
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jfresh7

roll.gif
roll.gif

had me rollin, that is nasty don't care if its just you or not. the milk acquires the flavor of the cereal.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by Jfresh7

roll.gif
roll.gif

had me rollin, that is nasty don't care if its just you or not. the milk acquires the flavor of the cereal.
sick.gif
sick.gif
Having frosted flakes that taste like cocoa puffs and trix and then sit there wondering why
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom