POST HALLOWEEN CANDY SALES!!!

antonlavey

Banned
I've been battling this life long hard candy addiction, and I have no intentions of quitting anytime soon-Fellow NT candy enthusiasts, what do you recommend? I need ideas of what to get and I'd like to try something new

425_hmmm-diabeetus-you-say.jpg

Honestly, wait until tomorrow and clean up.  Best time to clean up on candy is day after, not two days (it'll be gone), but the day after.

Valentine's
St. Patty's
Easter
Halloween
Christmas

smokin.gif

what stores are best and what time should i show up?

i just want like classic reeces and them hersheys variety packs with crackles n stuffff

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Honestly, wait until tomorrow and clean up.  Best time to clean up on candy is day after, not two days (it'll be gone), but the day after.

Valentine's
St. Patty's
Easter
Halloween
Christmas

smokin.gif

Yea hence POST-HALLOWEEN candy sales-I'm waiting for tomorrow

Geaet thread.

Like DC said the drug stores usually have the best sales from my experience. I think they cut 25 percent off for everyday after Halloween. I'll be shopping Weds and Thurs.

i used to work at cvs in high school 75% off the day after most holidays, that $%%@ would be gone before i started my 4pm shift

If that's the case gotta wake up earlier
30t6p3b.gif
Gonna have to go extra hard during workouts now.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Yea hence POST-HALLOWEEN candy sales-I'm waiting for tomorrow
Actually it's best you go now.

Scooped up candy for my staff tonight, easily $50 worth of candy for $17 at Ralph's (SoCal Supermarket Chain, part of Kroger family).

Cashier told me that they marked down all the candy today, shopping carts full of marked down candy
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom