*** POST HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GOT IN THE BANK! VOL. IM BOUTTT MONEYYY ***

17viaf.jpg

I'm on the chassssssse for that paperrrrrrrrrrrr!
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]23.15[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Bank is too far away, I just keep the cash in my house[/color]

bank acct looking kinda skinny right now, ya'll don't even wanna see the nike box cash tho...

76215f45e34feb959e6b84ea7725a9a2264baf3.pjpg

Yo OP.... I'll call and raise you +1.

brokeaf0.jpg

I got one week of school left, i'm getting back on my grind when i'm done... tired of being broke as a joke yet trying to live the lavish life. Word tome copping 2 CDPack's, 2 pairs am90's, and new gucci shades within last two weeks, and having no cash to pay for that... on top of that treated two ofmy boys to some dim sum, dropping another $60 bucks yesterday.

word to credit cards.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Thought I was the only one that had a bank account looking like afeatherweight boxer.

Money stay disappearing from my bank account.

I think I got like 96 dollars and according to the people above i'mbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Paying for school sucks partial scholarship FTL!

Originally Posted by only 2three

^^ School me on mint.com please...

Oh and I probably have around 1000 in my bank account...
mint.com allows you to add checking, savings, paypal, debit, credit, or any other account that has online banking access, and draws up a budget basedon your spending, and lets you know what you can do to save.

i don't do all that, i just don't like going from checking to paypal to etrade, when i could just do it all from mint...

less than i got in the market, crazy losses and for next year and forever word to a loss bucket perpetuity

Back
Top Bottom