Post instances of NT steering you wrong vol. 1 When listening to strangers goes wrong

OK im well aware of this mike vick jersey+oly 7 combo

but i dont know where/what thread this originated from

link? info? sum 1

OK im well aware of this mike vick jersey+oly 7 combo

but i dont know where/what thread this originated from

link? info? sum 1

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Rav....u got 2 strikes now.

1. You said u like Skippy over JIF (I didn't forget
laugh.gif
)

2. Dissing SBR....
30t6p3b.gif
Shoulda gone w. Sweet n' Spicy
pimp.gif
Boiiii stop. Skippy got the game on smash. Creamy Roasted Honey Nut is what's really good. Isn't Jif what they give you with wic checks? Lol. That isht is so #poor bro. Haven't had Jif since I was a kid. As for SBR maybe it was just the Honey BBQ that was weak but I was truly unimpressed.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Rav....u got 2 strikes now.

1. You said u like Skippy over JIF (I didn't forget
laugh.gif
)

2. Dissing SBR....
30t6p3b.gif
Shoulda gone w. Sweet n' Spicy
pimp.gif
Boiiii stop. Skippy got the game on smash. Creamy Roasted Honey Nut is what's really good. Isn't Jif what they give you with wic checks? Lol. That isht is so #poor bro. Haven't had Jif since I was a kid. As for SBR maybe it was just the Honey BBQ that was weak but I was truly unimpressed.

laugh.gif

whipping it out in the club, and letting it dip into ol girls drink. i still cant go bacc to blakelys
30t6p3b.gif

whipping it out in the club, and letting it dip into ol girls drink. i still cant go bacc to blakelys
30t6p3b.gif

when NT was hyping up five guys...went out bought a combo and wanted my $ back. the fries were garbage.

when NT was hyping up five guys...went out bought a combo and wanted my $ back. the fries were garbage.

remember seeing the thread about the mcgangbang on NT, so i go over to a micky dees by my house and try to order one. they had no clue as to what it was so i tried to explain it too them. they bertstared me for like 10 seconds. i ended up just paying for the sandwiches and making it myself at home. pretty awkward lulz

remember seeing the thread about the mcgangbang on NT, so i go over to a micky dees by my house and try to order one. they had no clue as to what it was so i tried to explain it too them. they bertstared me for like 10 seconds. i ended up just paying for the sandwiches and making it myself at home. pretty awkward lulz

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Don't blame NT for that.....that's a personal problem

laugh.gif
  Word. If you think about the whole WIO scenario, doesn't it sound sort of like a sex predator act? 

The dudes who think like this are doing it wrong.. 
You dont just WIO all willy nilly.. Rookies
30t6p3b.gif

women are more kinesthetic than visual, so a better strategy is to grab her wrist and guide her hand
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Don't blame NT for that.....that's a personal problem

laugh.gif
  Word. If you think about the whole WIO scenario, doesn't it sound sort of like a sex predator act? 

The dudes who think like this are doing it wrong.. 
You dont just WIO all willy nilly.. Rookies
30t6p3b.gif

women are more kinesthetic than visual, so a better strategy is to grab her wrist and guide her hand
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom