POST MALONE APPRECIATION

Proposition Joe

formerly rollinwithangel
I have never, ever, seen some random nerd just come in and pimp rap, and the whole hiphop culture with no effort and with such ease
mean.gif

its like this dude just woke up in 2015 and decided he wanted to be a rapper. He is from dallas but no one there has ever heard of dude, no shows, no radio interviews no nothing. homey just got some nappy braids, a gold grill, some cubans , and replaced his guitar with some saucin and dabbin and called it a day
laugh.gif

This is all prior to 2015, I challenge anyone to find me anything hiphop related from this man prior to 2015, a verse, an interview, a mixtape, a freestyle, **** I'm even cool with just a few bars, just something....

Props to post malone for this incredible achievement

Last edited:
I'm in Dallas and you sir are correct.
I've NEVER heard anything about dude. Ever.

I never knew he was from Dallas either :lol: I had heard nothing about him until Post Malone dropped. I assumed he had tumblr on lock or something

I don't give 2 ***** about post Malone
Or where he from
Or his music
can't believe folks let this culture vulture rock
He ain't even a vulture
He a leech
A damn culture leech
And anyone who cosigns his **** is a idiot
Though I must admit white Iverson is kinda catchy for some reason
But I would never buy or support it
Or any music from him
Wouldn't even illegal download anything from him either

I don't give 2 ***** about post Malone
Or where he from
Or his music
can't believe folks let this culture vulture rock
He ain't even a vulture
He a leech
A damn culture leech
And anyone who cosigns his **** is a idiot
Though I must admit white Iverson is kinda catchy for some reason
But I would never buy or support it
Or any music from him
Wouldn't even illegal download anything from him either

Seen a vine of him and Riff Raff performing and dude was sagging in the tightest pants in history :lol: :rofl: if they were any tighter, they'd be painted on

Last edited:
too young is dope.

idk, i f with the beats and the music general

Last edited:
Just listen to Nav if you wanna hear this kinda music. Hes basically the non culture vulture, industry plant version of dude lol. Organic artists >>>>>

I listened to some of his **** on YouTube. Dude is talented. Songs are catchy. I just can't rock with no white boy with cornrows and gold teeth. He trying to hard. From his interview on Hot97 I don't think he means any harm but he looks like a clown. Not as bad as Riff Raff but close. Some of these white people love black culture so much that it looks creepy. Somebody in his circle should tell him to chill.

Last edited:
^That's 100% Riff though. Post Malone just woke up one day after some failed rock/country/techno songs and decided to become a rapper, and had the right backing for success.

I listened to some of his **** on YouTube. Dude is talented. Songs are catchy. I just can't rock with no white boy with cornrows and gold teeth. He trying to hard. From his interview on Hot97 I don't think he means any harm but he looks like a clown. Not as bad as Riff Raff but close. Some of these white people love black culture so much that it looks creepy. Somebody in his circle should tell him to chill.

Paul wall was a white boy who rocked gold teeth, was authentic from the get go though and never switched up when his career went downhill (bieber, Cyrus)

I hear you Peep. Riff Raff might be 100% real but it still looks off to me.

Paul Wall always been good in my book. With Post Malone it's a combination of things. It looks like dude is screaming "Please accept me".

He's a clown. Won't ever check for his music. **** him.

Lil Wyte and T-Bo >>>> these new white fools

That first Lil Wyte album was hard as ****. I need to play that.

I don't listen to his music, but I can tell from that video of him in booty shorts that he has a good sense of humor, and I can respect that

He's a clown. Won't ever check for his music. **** him.

Lil Wyte and T-Bo >>>> these new white fools

That first Lil Wyte album was hard as ****. I need to play that.
If he acting like a ***** we gon treat him like a *****.

Can't keep letting these vultures rock. He gonna have to hand those Cubans over or something.

Paul wall was a white boy who rocked gold teeth, was authentic from the get go though and never switched up when his career went downhill (bieber, Cyrus)
Seems like Paul grew up around black folks
So ain't no way he can switch up
Matter of fact he married to a fine dark skinned black woman
And Paul career ain't never went downhill
He still get regional love and makes money

Back
Top Bottom