POST MALONE APPRECIATION

Album is good for real. I thought this dude would be a one hit wonder when White Iver first came out but he did his thing on this new album.

I need to spin this again, didn't really give it my full attention

There are a few good songs, but I felt like Stoney had more hits. Maybe I just need time to keep listening.

So far I like: Better Now, Ball For Me (wish Nicki Minaj wasn't in it tho), Paranoid

There are a few good songs, but I felt like Stoney had more hits. Maybe I just need time to keep listening.

So far I like: Better Now, Ball For Me (wish Nicki Minaj wasn't in it tho), Paranoid

Takin Shots is my favorite.

Paranoid, Zack and Codeine, Takin Shots, Rockstar, Psycho, Ball For Me, Better Now and Candy Paint all jam.

Takin Shots is my favorite.

Paranoid, Zack and Codeine, Takin Shots, Rockstar, Psycho, Ball For Me, Better Now and Candy Paint all jam.

Yea I didn't include Candy Paint, Psycho, or Rockstar in my list since they've all been out for months now.

Definitely a pretty good album. The more I listen, the more I like it.

giving this a spin right now. Already know i am going to like it....kind of just love Post's voice. so def a little bias

Reactions: Ube
Heard a few joints from it earlier this morning. The record with DaBaby goes hard. Will give the full album a spin later on today.

The song with Ozzie Osbourne and Travis Scott pretty good. "Im gonna be" is good. Song with SZA is good.

Sunflower, Wow, Goodbyes all already known quantities.

Lot of people might think the dude is corny, but man... he's 3/3 with his releases so far.

Reactions: Ube
My fav tracks off the project:

Hollywood Ending
Saint-Tropez
Enemies
Take What you want - who knew a collab with Osbourne would be so fire lol
Staring at the sun
I Know
Wow. - song still goes for me

This album is a bit more "pop" than what I like from Post which is weird cause his more pop/country songs are typically my favorites
Album is okay, it's Post so they won't be too bad for me. I'll keep spinning it and see if anything grows further on me

Hollywood Bleeding can't get out of the rotation

This man makes fire, I'm sorry.

This hip-pop **** he makes can't get out of your head.

I was fortunate to see one of the last concerts held in the country on 3/10/20 in ATX and it was top 3 for me.

Back
Top Bottom