Originally Posted by abovelegit1

juan-dixon.jpg
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EmekaSI.jpg

I never rooted badly for Morrison, but I did want him to succeed. Dude loved and cared about the game (probably to a fault) but I just refuse to believe he's not done. He's never going to "blow up," so to speak, but I think he can contribute.

I never rooted badly for Morrison, but I did want him to succeed. Dude loved and cared about the game (probably to a fault) but I just refuse to believe he's not done. He's never going to "blow up," so to speak, but I think he can contribute.

Ebi1024x768.jpg

I swore up and down that this dude was gonna be KG lite.

James-White-2009-D-League-Dunk-Contest.jpg

This dude should be on almost everyone's list on NT.
laugh.gif

telfair-736485.jpg

I still feel like he can be good. I feel like a beaten girlfriend whenever I cheer for this dude.
laugh.gif

Hopefully Anthony Randolph doesn't make this list. With the way it's going though...

Ebi1024x768.jpg

I swore up and down that this dude was gonna be KG lite.

James-White-2009-D-League-Dunk-Contest.jpg

This dude should be on almost everyone's list on NT.
laugh.gif

telfair-736485.jpg

I still feel like he can be good. I feel like a beaten girlfriend whenever I cheer for this dude.
laugh.gif

Hopefully Anthony Randolph doesn't make this list. With the way it's going though...

Fred Lewis ( MLB )
and Anthony Randolph MIGHT be on this list in a few years, hoping not tho.

Fred Lewis ( MLB )
and Anthony Randolph MIGHT be on this list in a few years, hoping not tho.

i kinda wanna say penny hardaway.. i mean yeah he was awesome in the league.. but i wanted him to be so much better, career was too short (on an elite level).. cause if he never got hurt, he would have an HOF career..

Back
Top Bottom