Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

hahahahaha yeah they were. they had this red gucci hat too that were part of the same collection. i always wanted those. if anyone has that let me know

hahahahaha yeah they were. they had this red gucci hat too that were part of the same collection. i always wanted those. if anyone has that let me know

I'm about to ape tomorrow...

Carmelo Anthony & J.R. Smith were @ LV Toronto shopping today, they got a big New Years Party going on tomorrow night here.

Carmelo Anthony & J.R. Smith were @ LV Toronto shopping today, they got a big New Years Party going on tomorrow night here.

Back
Top Bottom