Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

the loudest one in the room is also the weakest one in the room

roll.gif

pimp.gif
still!

Moncler polos, anyone? Saw a hot one(royal blue) in new GQ mag...can't locate in NY though...

Any leads?

the loudest one in the room is also the weakest one in the room
yyyeo dude!  where yu been @?  i was in chi las week for a cuple days.  i need ya # or sumfn.  yu culda been ma tour guide haha 
pimp.gif

Thanks fam, and the V-Neck is worth it, I never had one before but it's perfect for summer, especially here in Houston.

Hey Fellas. Most if not all, the "comme de garcons" play on Ebay is fake, right? Because I see a few things for $30 and below shipped so, it has to be fake. Correct?

the envelope that lv didnt use to store their authenticity cards an stuff, it shouldnt be black its a brown similar to the outside of the box and louis vuitton is never written in the little dots, the taiga leather backing looks a bit sketchy but that might be just the pictures,

ill give that the belt COULD be real, but why the hell he included that fake LV envelope thing.... suspect to me

Hadegbite-- The Marc Jacobs are the MJ052/S according to the receipt from Overstock.com, they were my first high-end purchase back in my junior year in high school 
laugh.gif
n1upfs.jpg

6440nd.jpg

2mq0oyt.jpg

Oh yeah, I had forgotten I had this tie haha

2yv8paq.jpg

11hqoli.jpg

2vnnwn6.jpg

ncz69e.jpg

Originally Posted by mellowg

the envelope that lv didnt use to store their authenticity cards an stuff, it shouldnt be black its a brown similar to the outside of the box and louis vuitton is never written in the little dots, the taiga leather backing looks a bit sketchy but that might be just the pictures,

ill give that the belt COULD be real, but why the hell he included that fake LV envelope thing.... suspect to me
I don't want to give an opinion on whether or not the belt is authentic, but don't base your decision on the envelope. It has been included in some of my store purchases.

that LV tie
pimp.gif

I love this belt

usually wear this for interviews, seems I get lucky when I wear it
grin.gif

Damn I go out of town for the weekend and this thread gets juicy lol. Just to add my two cents I don't really see anything wrong with the buy> sport> and resale to buy newer stuff. To me it makes more since to do this with brands like True Religion and Rock & Republic as they're brands that are hot then cool off, by next year you'll just look like you're outdated. With high end designers that's not the case. Rfx posted a pic of the Black on Black classic Gucci in the shoe thread and it's not like someone walking the street is going to be like aww look a dude with them old !%# Guccis as opposed to seeing someone rocking Evisu or Diesel right now.

Rfx, I tried on that Gucci V-neck and loved the fit but once looking in the mirror realized it was a no go. It made me look like Merton Hanks
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom