Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by sneakerlover88

Originally Posted by meth68

I have never tried LV/Prada/Gucci Denim but I am a big fan of True Religion, D&G and Ed Hardy jeans but I wont lie my most comfortable jeans are 7forallmankind. They were something like $170 (about half the price of most of my TR/D&G) but they are so damn comfortable that I bought 5 more pair this week. If you guys haven't tried them on yet you should give them a shot.

I'm sorry but I think Ed Hardy and D&G jeans are horrible..the cut is not great and for the most part they are so garish. In terms of quality designer jeans, I would say that Dior Homme are the best- they're using nice denim and the cut is nice- so you aren't just paying for the name.

I dunno I only have 2 Ed Hardy jeans and they fit me good I like them and they aren't to pricey. D&G on the other hand I am picky about because Ihave 4 pair but 3 are of the same jeans, I bought 2 pair liked 1 enough to buy 2 more of them. I haven't tried Dior yet but I will give a pair a shot now.

ANY1 KNOW WHAT KINDA GUCCI SHOES ROCKO WAS WEARIN ON SPRING BLING??....SOME TYPE OF GUCCI SHOE WIT A STRAP....ANY1 WIT A BETTER PICTURE AND AVAILABILITY OFTHEM????...THANKS

DIor Homme jeans are good quality but not the best. if you want really good quality jeans aim for japanese brands like imperials, samurais etc.... and if youwant to say i wouldnt know about dior jeans quality i have 3 pairs.

deep inside Rebel RLY knows im cool!..........so nooffense takin!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

DIor Homme jeans are good quality but not the best. if you want really good quality jeans aim for japanese brands like imperials, samurais etc.... and if you want to say i wouldnt know about dior jeans quality i have 3 pairs.

True, they're good for what they are in terms of a designer brand. They don't compare to a denim brand

Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

artysm......that was a good one, the mods gave me a wanrning so i cant say ill punch u in tha face or knock u out (thoe i can) i wont, but on another note u dont have more gear than me, dont have more kicks than me, and u deff. dont get more girls than me! so i suggest u just fall back before i take yr dreams away!
Dont watch ME! Watch t.v.!!!!!
wink.gif

not sure if you'd understand my reply if i used proper grammar so i'll break it down for you:

"yo son, i ain't beez on ya swagger B! yall got more brods than ya boy, more stacks than ya boy, and i mos def not as brolic as you, fam"

but yes, i do have to watch TV. when you lose $2k thanks to G.E. going down, i have to keep a keen eye on my portfolio. but hey fam, i just caught thisright now during the commercial

http://www.1800dentist.com/

they got good reviews, so you can't lose!

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

artysm......that was a good one, the mods gave me a wanrning so i cant say ill punch u in tha face or knock u out (thoe i can) i wont, but on another note u dont have more gear than me, dont have more kicks than me, and u deff. dont get more girls than me! so i suggest u just fall back before i take yr dreams away!
Dont watch ME! Watch t.v.!!!!!
wink.gif

not sure if you'd understand my reply if i used proper grammar so i'll break it down for you:

"yo son, i ain't beez on ya swagger B! yall got more brods than ya boy, more stacks than ya boy, and i mos def not as brolic as you, fam"

but yes, i do have to watch TV. when you lose $2k thanks to G.E. going down, i have to keep a keen eye on my portfolio. but hey fam, i just caught this right now during the commercial

http://www.1800dentist.com/

they got good reviews, so you can't lose!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That #%$!@ was wak!lol...................Notice artysm doesnt bring up tha fact that i will knock him out!
happy.gif
But its all good just play yr position lil man!

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Originally Posted by FreshSneakerGame

Got these Guccis that i really like!!http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n101/23jumpman_2006/?action=view&current=kicks003.jpg

Don't get me wrong those are nice shoes, but for me they scream too much "look at my shoes".

i'm not a gucci expert but those scream icyfreshgoldenkicks.com to me - they made so many versions of those you cant even tell- but i know i asked theservice adviser if they made a pair in that color scheme cause thats what i was looking for
nerd.gif
she said nope

dagoldenkiddz know of any place that still carries that gucci jacket you wearin specifically in a 52 or bigger? I know its last season but ive been searchingforever even when it was current and still couldnt find bigger sizes.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Got these Guccis that i really like!!http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n101/23jumpman_2006/?action=view&current=kicks003.jpg

Don't get me wrong those are nice shoes, but for me they scream too much "look at my shoes".

i'm not a gucci expert but those scream icyfreshgoldenkicks.com to me - they made so many versions of those you cant even tell- but i know i asked the service adviser if they made a pair in that color scheme cause thats what i was looking for
nerd.gif
she said nope
nah they are legit

that exact colorway has been on gucci.com/saks/neiman for awhile now
http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/classics/mens-shoes/#0-200886-117711F40T08487

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i'm not a gucci expert but those scream icyfreshgoldenkicks.com to me - they made so many versions of those you cant even tell- but i know i asked the service adviser if they made a pair in that color scheme cause thats what i was looking for
nerd.gif
she said nope
nah they are legit

that exact colorway has been on gucci.com/saks/neiman for awhile now
http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/classics/mens-shoes/#0-200886-117711F40T08487

you might be right- like i said im no expert and i aint calling homeboy out...it might just be the pic but on the site they are black sole/white"midsole....his pic looks to be brown sole/off white - but again i've seen a million variations between bluefly, nm, saks, gucci etc so whoknows...

the same people in that store told me the other day that this belt i went to cop that dropped spring/summer was "sold out across the country" - so i ordered online and got waitlisted- called to check and come to find out it didnt even drop yet
laugh.gif

nope my guccis are legit they are black on the sole but when u wear em they look brown cause of the dirt.
im 100% real never had fakes!wanna c more pics hit me up

Originally Posted by RFX45

I really hate this trend of boot cut jeans. Everytime I find a decent pair, it's always has to be bootcut. Sure I could get it altered and tapered but sometimes I find the perfect pair of jeans in length and fit, which leaves no room for alteration but then it only comes in boot cut. It really needs to stop, they even have boot cut chinos now as well.
word...but i get my boot cut for when ima go clubbing so i can wear them with my dressing shoes

Back
Top Bottom