Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Gilt had alot of nice things I missed the stuff I wanted from the accessories sale
ohwell.gif

the bolts fell out in my lv graphite reversable belt, is there anyway I can return the belt and have them fix it or they send me the bolts?

Go tot he store and show them the problem. You might get lucky, that is if you get very lucky, and the might give you a new one.
Chances are they'll just try and fix it.

Gucci heads,

Any of you still see the green/red canvas D-Ring belts anywhere?

I've been looking for one since forever.

for those who asked, the goyard card holders are $230

would have been nice at the $160-170 mark, BUT i am glad I got it, i really like it.

got what i wanted, was no big deal to buy it so i can't complain

Originally Posted by JoCampbell23

Just a heads up .. Gucci Skull caps are on bluefly for a little under 200 (blk, gray, & white)
I went in on this.  Had a tough time last winter finding these, let alone at below retail.
14cv7ev.jpg

Nice Gucci beanies. I'm sticking to my LV graphite beanie since it barely gets any wear here in SoCal anyways. I'm tempted on getting a Gucci one though.

Rick Owens Mollino, Spurr Sweatpants, Chanel Bleu Cologne and Jil Sander Cardigan.
1zlfbdg.jpg

Originally Posted by lilfazzl

Originally Posted by RFX45

Successfully took the GG logo off the chest of the jacket, time to wear it in these chilly summer nights.
1z4yfps.jpg
I have this exact same gucci jacket in BLUE size M if anyone wants to take it off my hands!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

s
Same here I have the same exact jacket in blue size L and XL shoot me an offer.

Originally Posted by lilfazzl

Originally Posted by RFX45

Successfully took the GG logo off the chest of the jacket, time to wear it in these chilly summer nights.
1z4yfps.jpg
I have this exact same gucci jacket in BLUE size M if anyone wants to take it off my hands!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

s
Same here I have the same exact jacket in blue size L and XL shoot me an offer.

Back
Top Bottom