Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

Damn, this thread had like 13 post within a hour...I thought someone posted HEAT....Instead I come in here and see yall still arguing with Radio....
that $*%* was wak.....................and i will smack fire out u! and thats real talk

laugh.gif
Ok....

ight deediditagain thats my screen name ...................hit me up on aim! lets see how real u are!im online right now!
Is the N' serious?....
grin.gif
yo im deadass! that my screen name let see wat u about!bc u think i wont smack u...........

Originally Posted by sneakerlover88

^^You are mad corny.
And you love my swag just like eveyone else!
wink.gif

keep doing you son,
you're making them realize that even cornballs like you can own their overpriced loafers
laugh.gif
. (most of you guys seem level headed tho, can't even heat on this thread)

Dagoldenkiddz- seriously you're pathetic. No one cares about your supposed "swagger"- if you wanna come beat me up then do it but meanwhile whydon't you stop talking about you and other people's girls/moms. If you wanna post your stuff then just post it, we don't need any of your othertalk.

Thus far you've posted some sneakers, and there was some criticism of them. Frankly you laced them in a horrible way, the point of the other lace holes isthat you can use them. There's no need to get all confrontational etc just because of some light criticism.

Just post your stuff and move along, you don't need to comment on how great your collection is and how much better it is than everyone else's.You're just gonna end up banned.

Damn, this thread had like 13 post within a hour...I thought someone posted HEAT....Instead I come in here and see yall still arguing with Radio....
that $*%* was wak.....................and i will smack fire out u! and thats real talk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I ain't heard that $@*+ in a while...
laugh.gif

was just passing by and saw this thread soar up in pages...got curious what this brouhaha is all about...anyway those silver shoes are horrendouslyugly...sorry to the owner of those ....no hate of course

The Price increase for Canada has been delayed to April 21 (monday)

Everything always seems to workout for me
happy.gif

Yo benfrankinave sneakerlover88 and everyone else who sucks me off on this site.....ya got my screen nmae holla @ me............benfrankinave....i cud alsoteach you how to lose a fight! keep talkin playa!

Originally Posted by 5tan

The Price increase for Canada has been delayed to April 21 (monday)

Everything always seems to workout for me
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Gotta pass by Sunday.

Originally Posted by RFX45

i got those too!lol......and i have a chrome pair too everyone hates em but when i go to a club they snap alot of necks!
What clubs let you in with chrome sneakers?
The club where i bagged ya girls number!
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Don't mind the shoes. I wear them daily to work. Need some new ones for the spring.

A cups . Gucci loafers . Ferragamo.

Some shades and ties.

1zd3upy.jpg

Originally Posted by 5tan

Nice Gucci Duffle.
Kinda Wanna cop that, looks like it'd be useful.

x2. I'm debating between a Gucci duffle or a Louis backpack as a graduation present to myself.

Originally Posted by Dionne Supreme

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh hell no.

on point though.

goldenkidd stay taking L's.

laugh.gif
that would be funny if a abeautifulhaze came in here and gave him da ninjahood treatment
smh.gif
guy has a big mouth

Yeah I've been thinking about that Duffel too it was on sale a while ago on Bluefly, and is that TWO pairs of Millionaire's I see
smh.gif
.....I hope LVre-releases those so I can get the Blacks.

Originally Posted by Absolution25

Don't mind the shoes. I wear them daily to work. Need some new ones for the spring.

A cups . Gucci loafers . Ferragamo.

Some shades and ties.

1zd3upy.jpg

I'm surprised you use the wooden case for the millionaires, I just keep the wooden case in the box and use the leather/plastic case they come in.

I just use the wooden coffin for storage. I don't wear them too often.

I mainly wear my prada and gucci shades for work.

The duffel is very practical. Better than a bookbag and well worth the investment.

Tdot , they will be releasing new colors in 3 years =[ .

Nice stuff absolution. Everytime I see those light blue Millionaires I can't help but think about Fat Joe wearin' em in that video w/ J.Holiday haha.

any of you guys been to a LV event? I got invited to a LV mens event next week and want to know how its like.

Back
Top Bottom