Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Dont want to sound cheap but, is there any way to get a LV Damier (black) wallet for a little cheaper than MSRP? I dont mind paying the $400+ but if its possible to get it cheaper, why not.

just pay the 400 its easier than dealing with a bunch of shady sellers to save 50 bucks

Dont want to sound cheap but, is there any way to get a LV Damier (black) wallet for a little cheaper than MSRP? I dont mind paying the $400+ but if its possible to get it cheaper, why not.

Outside of taking risky places like Ebay/Craigslist or buying used at a B/S or convincing an SA to give you their one-time discount at the store, you will almost never get a discount in LV items from an LV boutique. Your best bet is to avoid tax if buying from out of state, getting VAT deducted if buying from Europe or just use your AMEX and bumps your rewards points up.

Ahh thanks RFX. Another question, does LV make iPhone cases? Not the little slip on pouch cases, but actual cases. Ive seen a few people on instagram using it, have not seen it on the online store though.

I believe they only have the slip-on cases for the iphone. They used to have an ipod case that opens up but that was for the classic ipods and I don't think it's even for sale anymore.

$25 rottweiller tee that could pass as Givenchy?
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/rook-ro...ualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=4900
63shsi.jpg

those bags are fire! when r they releasing and how much?

Last edited:
can gucci put more holes into their belts? 3 holes being so far apart doesn't match the size for me... i already have the belt...just gained a few pounds thats why

louis vuittons mens line really improved lately i stopped by the store and saw a lot i liked, they had a nice stephen sprouse jacket but it was $4000 :x

Via All Day (ATF)

Looks Nice. I'll definitely be considering this release. I have to see what other colors will be available. I think this is a Women's version.

PO

Last edited:
Keepall 55 presented by LV X Yayoi Kusuma X Marc Jacobs.

From what I've heard, only sold at private events held at select LV stores around the world. That's all i know.

Retail on this I believe was $2320. :smh:|I :rolleyes

PO

Enh, it's cool but would've been better with the straps in a different color. Possibly black.

Back
Top Bottom