Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Those are nice but I guess I should've clarified that I meant the leather biker jeans with the zippers :lol:
I forgot when the word bikers are used, it can mean the jackets too. My bad for that :smh:

Ahh, the one Miguel was wearing in the TCA?

They are fine if you have that rock star/punk rock look going for you. Quality should be good but the price is at $5k+ I think. I like the regular leather pants more but can't really wear any of them anyways since they are just too hot for me, especially if they are practically skinny fit.

How many of you guys have been to a Barney's warehouse sale and is it worth it to go all out for one? Line up early etc...

How many of you guys have been to a Barney's warehouse sale and is it worth it to go all out for one? Line up early etc...
I've been to one. Mostly garbage items they can't hardly sell on discount with a few decent pieces. You won't find a pair of louboutins or Balmain pants most likely cuz it goes through the store sale first and items that can't move at retail stores than go to the warehouse sale

Baller basketball made by Hermes.
Price Tag: $12,900

In celebration of the re-opening of its 12,000 square foot Beverly Hills boutique, Hermès has created a set of luxurious blue basketballs exclusive to the store. Crafted by hand at the French label’s special orders atelier in Paris, each basketball is covered in bright blue calfskin leather.

Ahh, the one Miguel was wearing in the TCA?

They are fine if you have that rock star/punk rock look going for you. Quality should be good but the price is at $5k+ I think. I like the regular leather pants more but can't really wear any of them anyways since they are just too hot for me, especially if they are practically skinny fit.
Yep! These! I saw a real dope pic of someone wearing them on Instagram and I was like :wow: and when I saw the price on luisaviaroma I was like :x $6790

They available at Nike stores? I'd like to try them bad boys on before copping

I know some of you will be reading this post like I'm crazy...LMAO! However, I think this is where it should be. You guys remember Red Monkey Jeans? Now RMC Jeans. Worn by a lot of rappers back in the day. While some of the designs were kinda too much the quality and the detailing of these jeans were ridiculous! I'm a sucker for details, just curious if anyone would still buy them? :lol:

By the way what are you guys take on good denim jeans? It seems like these days people get caught up with the name instead of actually choosing quality denim.

Last edited:
By the way what are you guys take on good denim jeans? It seems like these days people get caught up with the name instead of actually choosing quality denim.
I'm a denim addict! It's all about the fit, wash and the feel of the denim. I love Diesel for those 3 things and Dior for fit. I like some G Star jeans as well.

Last edited:
How many of you still cop Levi's? I really don't see much discussion on them. I like how Levi's fit I like the slim line.

Last edited:
Levis are like plain white tees. Most ppl have em in their collection but ain't really talking about em

What's your favorite online store to get bargains on name brand denim's ( street wear ) alp? Gilt doesn't have a huge selection.

Last edited:
I usually wait for sales, u can find good deals during those times. The barneys warehouse sale I went to had nudies and naked and famous for forty bucks a pair. As for online, ssense.com is good, Saks, neimam Marcus bergdorf Goodman and barneys. I haven't been buying denim lately cuz I'm fat so I'm not really the expert, rfx would know more about that field

Lmfao I gained like 10lbs also use to fit in 32's now im wearing 34's got to hit the gym soon don't feel left out. My girl is at fault for that I always blame her, that damn pasta with lobster and shrimp she cooks. She makes that bangin penne vodka with coconut ciroc With a mean sauce.

Last edited:
Levis are like plain white tees. Most ppl have em in their collection but ain't really talking about em

But that's the thing I never understood,what's really talk about with any jean then? With the popularity of Balmain jeans specifically the rage/ talk of jeans really flared up again I think amongst the fairly fashionable. Granted a couple years ago jeans like Nudie, PRPS Jeans, Sugar Cane Jeans, etc were pretty big amongst the really in search of the quality denim heads however to me it seems like jeans too are now a trend instead of quality. While, I'm sure Balmain for example make some great jeans is the price really worth it when stacked up to other brands?

While, I'm sure Balmain for example make some great jeans is the price really worth it when stacked up to other brands?
I would like to know this as well. Like I said, I'm a denim addict and so far out of all the jeans I've owned/tried Dior is the best. I would love to try Balmain but if they are on par with Dior I'd stick with Dior simply because they are cheaper.

Levis aren't discussed here because it isn't the right place.

I am sorry but Diesel & GStar aren't on the bottom of the barrel when it comes to premium denim.

Balmain probably isn't worth it's retail price, it is a luxury item and one of the most expensive brands at that. You really pay for the design. I mean quality is still there but you can find jean of the same quality for half the price but once you feel the denim, you can see it is thick and well made. You also really can't find the style if that is your thing. I mean Rogue made some that looks like Balmains moto jeans, I got them for around ~$80 but quality isn't on par, not even close. I have many jeans/pants on rotation so it doesn't got much wear but after 2-3 wearing on te Rogue, the rivets were falling off and it looks like it'll rip instead of stretch.

Dior is much cheaper so the quality to price ratio is much closer but Dior provides another example of paying for something you do not find on any other brands out there, the cut. I still find the cut unique on the Diors and if that is your preference, then the cost is worth it. QUality isn't something to sneeze at either, at least the Made in Japan ones, I read that Made in Italy versions quality is a notch below but still good overall.

As for Dior & Balmain, I found Balmains denim thicker, heavier and quality seems a bit better, does it reflect the 3x-5x it's cost in comparison to Diors? Likely not you will never find moto style jeans with Diors. Keep in mind that the Balmain I handled might be thicker for that season, there are some thinner ones too with distressing and rip. In the end, you really just have to weigh-in your options and get what you like/want.

Last edited:
Lmfao I gained like 10lbs also use to fit in 32's now im wearing 34's got to hit the gym soon don't feel left out. My girl is at fault for that I always blame her, that damn pasta with lobster and shrimp she cooks. She makes that bangin penne vodka with coconut ciroc With a mean sauce.
lol I'd be happy being a 34, I'm like a 46 right now

Back
Top Bottom