Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Not gonna lie though, I almost copped this shirt. :wow:

Last edited:
Yah it's reverse in-store though, the one w/o ribbing are all sold out, a lot get turned off due to the location of the ribbing in the calves. I'm guessing there will be a lot of returns. :lol:

It's really nothing new, they weren't even ashamed to copy Balmains lookbook to tee. They didn't even think or try changing it up. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know if this is the right thread for this but has anyone in here owned 3x1 jeans... I was visiting Soho last weekend and ran into this spot where they specialize in making your jeans from scratch... A close friend of mine swears that they are one of the best on the market... thinking about getting them over some Balmains that I have been eyeing

It's really nothing new, they weren't even ashamed to copy Balmains lookbook to tee. They didn't even think or try changing it up.
laugh.gif

You're right unfortunately that is what Zara is known for knocking off High end brands and providing them for a more reasonable price point... I know when I went in their last year I though I walkied into the Givenchy Jr store... this is terrible but the business strategy is definitely paying off

Rogue says to size up for their biker jeans. How skinny do they fit, compared to say Levi 511's? Dooes any store in NYC carry them?

Hoping to grab either those or Belstaff's.

Not even mad at Zara though, not everyone could afford spending that much on jeans. If their clothes werent SUPER skinny I would settle on biker jeans from there. I believe Rogue has the cheapest pair at a little over $200. 

shout out to whoever recomended going a size up with thom browne

and while we on the subject i got this from zara today , sweatsuit is on point . simple as hell but the lil details , the fabric , and the fit is exactly what i was looking for ill probably grab a few more in grey and again in black 

Luisaviaroma got up to 70% off and then an extra 20 off on top of that, they got some gems

$70,000 Calvin Klein Alligator Biker

If you are about $14k short, maybe you'd go for the vest version at $56,000.

Macys in my area got the Rogue biker jeans in black, not sure if all Macys will get them but it's worth a visit if you want to check out how it fits.

After the huge success of Sandros varsity jacket this past FW (which I was lucky enough to get a hand on), I couldn't resist on their SS bomber. I'm surprised it hasn't sold out on their website, but I gotta tell you, it's mad sick! Gonna be wearing this a lot this SS.

And don't mind my dirty mirror. I have to clean it -.-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom