Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Macys got some Rogue State (I think it's Rogues other line?) Biker Sweats.
Quality is a bit meh and thin, $115 but for lounging around, I guess it's alright if you catch it with one of Macy's weekly sales.
Might be hard to see but it's a bit greenish olive color. They also have biker hoody which is just a hoody with ribbing on the elbow.

kdsxed.jpg
Been to two Macy's and I still havent seen the denim version. #struggles

Saw the rogue bike denim in black at valley fair. Definitely on the thin side . Didn't try on bc it was late. They were asking 225 for em and the way they felt in hand did not warrant that price

Balmains when I held them were much heavier

Last edited:
How's the quality and fit?

Not sure if you could relate but I prefer the quality of my Nudie's over these. Fit wise, they're tight on the calves like I mentioned before, but they're starting to loosen up a lot because they're very elastic/stretchy. Waist is tts, I would disregard what the website said about sizing up one, jeans tend to loosen up anyway.

Not sure if you could relate but I prefer the quality of my Nudie's over these. Fit wise, they're tight on the calves like I mentioned before, but they're starting to loosen up a lot because they're very elastic/stretchy. Waist is tts, I would disregard what the website said about sizing up one, jeans tend to loosen up anyway.

Nudie have great quality! love every pair that I own.

Anyone ever ordered from Balmain's site? I'm thinking about buying something but I'm curious about shipping and the amount of VAT, if any.

Finally able to scoop up this DRKSHDW parka, wanted an XS but here's to hoping a size S fits well enough.

Got these Balmain jeans the other day. Not bikers as I don't like how they look on me but I love these. 

(btw the white crap all over the deck is from paint balling lol )

It's probably a lost cause at this point, but does anyone know where I can find the SLP Leather Zipper Jeans?  I slept on these like an idiot.

If I wake in to the store and they had it and they fit good, I'd probably cop those for sure.

It's part of the permanent collection, no? Or were the restocks just late deliveries?

Saint Laurent on 57th in NYC might have some small sizes left on the biker jeans. They got 114 pair on the restock but most are gone to people who were on the list. Just call and you might get lucky. They only received 2 in my size and picked mine up yesterday. And they become apart of the permanent collection during F/W

^^^
Should be the numbers for each SLP store. I'm definitely going to wait until F/W to avoid the hassle.

PO

114 pairs if overdone and it's still selling out? That is like what, 10-11 pair per size assuming size ranges from 28-35/36? More popular sizes probably gets more pairs than the 28s and 35/36s.

That is a lot and more re-stocks are coming? Only reason to really get early is the imminent price increase but damn they are cranking them out like crazy if stores can get that much pairs in.

I'm definitely not the expert & I could be entirely wrong, so ill wait till someone else confirms. That was just my assumption.

PO

Sounds like a lot of pairs...  I spoke with my guy at SLP and he told me the SL10 sneaker would get around 300 pairs for the continental U.S.  So i would assume the jeans got 114 for the entire country not per store..  If they got 114 per store then I wouldn't even bother waiting for a restock..  I would wait for the imminent sale..  Highly doubt they sell that many pairs of bikers at retail price..  They would have to discount whats left in order to sell them all..  Just my two cents though..  

SLP 17.5cm / Dior MIJ raw 19cm

had the raws for well over a year by now, obviously need to start wearing them more :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom