Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Was able to pick these up for cheap after a long search :smokin glad I waited it out and didn't cop from Visvim's webstore

Visvim Chinook

I stan Kanye pretty hard but even if it was an easy cop, HELL NAH would I buy any of that garbage.

I'm gooooood

This collection will be the true test of the "Ye" Effect.
Anyone in their right mind, isn't going to pay High End prices for items created by Adidas.
But Kanye has a cult following that makes the impossible a reality, so interested to see how it does, since resellers won't flock to this & I'm not interested in any of the pieces. The prices are ridiculous.

PO

Last edited:
Went to the homeless people he took them from?

:lol:

But in all seriousness, after thinking about it and even though I didn't like the derelict line, I think it would have been better to release that because it is at least different and not some generic garments you can find at H&M. I mean dude is a trendsetter for sure but when he has his hands on designing his own clothes, they just aren't working and I could see why the fashion industry just doesn't allow him to get traction into their world. His womens lines didn't get released (iirc) and was widely criticized, his Adidas runway show was terrible and this line is just as basic as it gets with a huge price tag. I honestly think he is better off just reviving Pastel and bring back the preppy style back, at least it's somewhat of a contrast to what is being populated out there right now.

i was a fan of the homeless/matrix style

hell give me someone else to make it and id fine a way to fit it into my aesthetic.

When i look at some of his designs and what he puts out ot jus reminds me of his polo rocking days where essentially everrything is a tapered baggy look alot of thisnis trash and not trendsetting to me.

He needs to stick to jus giving brands and under the radar pieces shine as he has done in the past. But find away to make sime money off it

I thought it could be more refined, the way he did it was a bit too sloppy and those nude stockings clothing seems like something he just put in there to drum up controversy and use the excuse that "it encourages you to focus on the items" sounds BS because once it was more distracting than anything else. It just felt forced. There's potential there but it just wasn't complete. Not to mention some of the silhouette just look bad, iirc he made some of those models look like a ******. Other experienced designers can usually pull out the same style and same concept but make it look better and fit nicer.

It just didn't work for me and I really wouldn't be surprised if Adidas made him release those clothes instead of the runway pieces because chances are Kany eprobably would have tried to charge as much if not more with less wearable pieces.

i agree in terms of the presentation as being awful.

my favorite runway presentation (I love the eight legs' song extended mix):

Hedis shows are always cool and straightforward. Music usually on point too.

Trying on the trapped jacket and deciding whether I should size down.
ZQoz7dz.png

hmm, I think I'd need to see the size downed version on you before I can clearly state what my opinion is but I'd venture to guess one size smaller would be perfect for you.

Overall it fits well but I feel I could size down just based on the sleeves length, the hard part is finding a 44.

Kanye stuff is trash.

RFX - did you grab that on discount? Holt Renfrew (Canada's Barneys) had FSRs for like 50% off.

Comes down to the million dollar question. Are you going to be layering at all underneath or just shirts, wear it mostly open or buttoned? If your going with mostly t shirts and open I would size down

Kanye stuff is trash.

RFX - did you grab that on discount? Holt Renfrew (Canada's Barneys) had FSRs for like 50% off.

50% off, that's crazy, been waiting for it go on sale but a 44 or 46 are almost always gone by then. Do they ship to the US?

Comes down to the million dollar question. Are you going to be layering at all underneath or just shirts, wear it mostly open or buttoned? If your going with mostly t shirts and open I would size down

I am in SoCal so layering will most likely be a light sweater at most.

I got to admit that I probably could have taken a better pic, I'll try and take a pic of it closed later.

I will swing by and check if they have any left in stock. They may have either sold out or shipped to their last call outlet.

Sizing on Rick varies from season to season.

By bomber do you mean the MA1?

Somebody is selling this in an xl. I'm just hoping it won't fit like that puffer biker jacket from Balmain I bought a couple of seasons ago. I swear some of these brands xl is code name for medium.

160u07c.jpg

You're going to have to get the specific from the seller, whether it's a down jacket or not. I think that's also from the DRKSHDW line though I am not 100% sure.

I would have to see the sized down on you to see if the rest of the stuff like shoulders looks too tight, but this size you got now looks sharp on you. Nice pick up, that jacket especially when you wear all black looks really good.

Overall it does fit well, not as fitted as I usually wear my jacket but it still looks tailored. I'll try and post a pic from a different angle.

Back
Top Bottom